18│BEE TRUE

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ʙᴇᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ* ꒱ 

❝ IS THERE UNRESOLVED
SEXUAL TENSION, PERHAPS? ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[12 days ago]

Even before he'd come back, Shawn had been a constant thought in Juliet's mind. It was hardly a surprise seeing as how they spent nearly every day together but it wasn't just because she saw him regularly. Her heart tugged her towards him instinctively even though he wasn't hers anymore. Sometimes she woke up in the middle of the night thinking about him and how it had felt when he kissed her and the way his lips felt against her skin and. . . well, you get the point.

Sometime during his absence, she'd taken to getting out of bed in the early hours of the morning as sleep escaped her. When this happened, she opted to head for the showers to take nice brisk one. It didn't always help but it was better than just lying awake in bed as she listened to either Angela or Topanga snore (she wasn't sure who the sound came from.)

As usual, she was woken by the loud sleeping noises that came from one of her roommates. While she tried to get back to sleep, it was inevitable that her mind drifted to her. . . well, she could never think of Shawn in terms of him being her "ex-boyfriend" because of the negative stigma the word had. With a sigh, Juliet pushed back the covers of her bed and changed quietly into her bathrobe before she collected her towel and hairbrush. She shut the door softly behind her and headed for her destination. She was unaware that someone else was doing the same thing until she heard a voice speak from behind her: "Julie?"

The redhead jumped and whirled around. Her eyes widened as her heart pounded in her chest. Of all people it had to be him!

 "Sh-Shawnie! I, um, didn't see you." She eyed his bathrobe and towel that was draped over his arm. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" he returned. He had noted her similar dress.

"I asked you first," she pointed out stubbornly as her hand tightened around her hairbrush.

"I asked you second."

"Congratulations, you know how to count," she snarked, her scare making her tone short. "Now answer the question."

"Fine," the dark-haired boy sighed. "I'm taking a shower. Happy?"

"At three a.m.?"

"Well, what are you doing?"

Juliet hesitated as her face warmed. Her eyes found her feet as she mumbled, "taking a shower."

"At three a.m.?"

"Don't you have any original questions?"

"Fine," Shawn said again. "Why are you taking a shower at three a.m.?"

"Anything else but that one."

"Too bad, that's what I'm asking."

"Why else would someone be taking a shower at three a.m.?" she questioned him pointedly. "I mean, why are you here?"

"Deflecting by answering my question with another question isn't—" He froze as he suddenly understood. "Oh." The redhead noticeably avoided his gaze as his eyes widened. "You— I mean— who—" Almost uncertainly he asked, "me?"