12│BROTHERLY SHOVE

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀʟʏ sʜᴏᴠᴇ ꒱

❝ EN GARDE, SCOUNDREL! 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Man, how long's it been since anyone cleaned out this garage?" Shawn asked as he watched the trio lift and move boxes.

"Ugh, years," Cory said. He paused as Topanga took the bucket from his hands. "Hey, hey, hey, hey! Where do you think you're going with that?"

"I am taking this garbage bag full of garbage to the garbage," she replied bluntly.

"You are so cute when you try to intimidate me," Cory told her. "Give me the bag. It's coming home with us."

Juliet groaned as she put her box down. "You are incapable of throwing out anything."

"No, I am incapable of throwing out memories from my life," the curly-haired boy corrected her. "I mean, look around you. This is my childhood here."

"Hey, Cory, do you think Morgan still wants Strawberry Shortcake?" Shawn asked as he held up the doll.

He snatched the toy away. "Uh, yes. She does." He placed her in his lap. "She's my friend. I can't believe you would want to throw all this out. I mean, look at this." He set the doll aside and began to sift through the garbage bag. "This is a gold mine in here. This is my old retainer. Remember this?"

The redhead sent her friend a disgusted look as Topanga did the same. "Ugh, Cory, I hate that thing."

"Oh, gross!" Juliet exclaimed as he put it in his mouth. She leaned over to the blonde. "You married that, you know."

"Unfortunately I'm quite aware."

"Ah, you didn't say that you hated it when we were eleven," Cory continued obliviously. "Remember? Kiss me." He tried to step closer to her only for his wife to push him away. "Come on. Just kiss me once."

"All I remember is trapped food particles," she said. "Peanuts, popcorn, cracker jacks. Your mouth was like a baseball game."

Shawn held up a pair of boxing gloves. "Hey, Cory, check these out."

"Oh my gosh," he exclaimed, and reached for them. "Eric gave those to me."

"Yeah, where is Eric?" the dark-haired boy wondered. "You know, half of this stuff is his. Why isn't he helping?"

"Well, look, I promised my parents that I'd clean up this garage by the time they got home from vacation, okay? Besides, Eric would just go through all this old stuff— you know, get all mushy— and not let us throw out anything," Cory answered.

"Can't have that," Topanga commented dryly.

"That would be bad," Shawn added.

"Who would ever think to do such a thing?" Juliet finished sarcastically.

"Besides, I'd rather do it with you guys anyway," he explained, ignoring their sardonic tones.

"Discrimination!" Topanga exclaimed suddenly. She lifted up a wooden sign that read 'NO GIRLS ALLOWED!'

"Oh, Shawn, look. Our old clubhouse sign."

"I don't even know why you made it in the first place," the redhead remarked. "It's not like that would keep me out."