21

Rosé told me that I was the only survivor from the crazy human transformation experiment. And that Jungkook and his family are a part of it... Does that mean?... Was that his family who killed my foster family?

I remember it was not human but some creatures. And though I tried to tell others about vampires being the murderers no one believed me. Now I confirm that it was vampires who killed my so called family. But... who ?

I started to remember my past memory trying to remember it completely. But I can't.  I only remember the fog covered road and the vampires killing my family.

Why does this have to happen to me?

It's so unfair. The only family I have now is my father and my brother. And yes, I have meet my father first. I'll take care of the rest of things next.

I was in deep thought that I forgot that these people..no. strike that.... these vampires are with me.

I composed myself and looked at Rosé.

"So, if your father,the king finds me I die. Or even if the bad vampires find me..i die?... Either way i die??....", I asked her ready to hear her answer .

Everyone looked down in deep thought and Eunwoo looked at me with concern. I will take that as a yes then.. I sighed and looked away.

" You think we will let someone hurt you?", It was Eunwoo. I looked at him with worry in my eyes.

I know you won't,  I thought in my mind hoping for him to read me.

But no response..

Something is wrong . My face changed  and obviously everyone noticed as they were focusing on me.

" Guys...", I called them.

Can you read my mind??, I spoke in my mind but I noticed no one got my message.

"What is it?", Rosé asked me.

"Can you guys read my mind?", I asked them directly.

They looked confused and then shocked.

"W-why can't I read your mind??", Eunwoo asked with worry.

"Maybe Jungkook must've did this to prevent us reading his mate's mind.", Juné blurted out. For a second my heart skipped a beat on mentioning Jungkook's name.

But slowly I shook my head a no.

" He did not. If he had did it he could hear me right?!", I asked them and they nodded yes.

" I thought it was Rosé who did it for my protection but it seems it's not one of you. And it's not Jungkook too. And I forgot one more thing.", I informed them.

They looked curious and the atmosphere was slowly getting cold.

"Actually when Jungkook and me, when we were talking, We fought for a few moments and walked away. That time when I was alone someone followed me. I'm sure that was not a human. It was a vampire with cold aura. And when I started panicking Jungkook came out of nowhere and saved me. Isn't it weird??", I asked them. But before i could finish my sentence it was getting cold..so cold.

I started rubbing my arms with my palms. And i was feeling nauseous so i excused myself to go to restroom.

I started walking but the coldness spread fast and my walking slowed . The bright path in front of me slowly started to fade. I touched the knob of the bathroom and a noticeable cold breath came from my back. And everything turned black.

I was in darkness again. I appeared in a lonely road filled with fog.

How did I come here??

It seems familiar... I started to walk forward and I saw a car broke down in the middle of the road.

It feels like Dejavu. Or is it my memory??

As I squinted my eyes I noticed the car had 4 people.

A couple with a little boy and a little girl and that girl...She is me! I am her!!

Why am I seeing this now?

No I don't want to witness it again... Though I want to remember it completely I don't want to...

And the cold breath with it's cold air, it touches my back. And I froze.

Someone..Save me!