18

Chaeyoung's pov:
Everything went so fast. I knew the truth about my family. And Rosé married?! Wow I still cant get over the shock.

I learned that Juné is her husband and the future king. Jungkook and Taehyung are the best warrior vampires.

Jennie is the daughter of another commander and it seems Tzuyu, Yeji ,they all used to live together once..but when jennie started to act bad just because she wanted Jungkook,  Tzuyu left the group but Yeji felt pity for Jennie and stayed with her.

So,that is why Yeji has a soft corner once in a while...

But why did Rosé and jungkook himself told me to stay away feom him? Because his vampire self was a secret?... I think so.. i better talk to Rosé about this..I still can't believe that she is the next queen of her kingdom... she is still a baby in my eyes but it seems im the only baby and my bestie is years older than me and married and about to rule a kingdom.

Wow,... I wanna go there just once.

And ... I'm a human and not a vampire?.. *pout* I kinda want to be a  vampire though...so that i can go out  with Jungkook... wait what?! No no I'm fine with being myself.

Argh! I'm going crazy..

As I was going crazy,I realized I had to get ready for my classes.. I got up and had a bath and a small breakfast..nothing much than an omellete and bread and jam.

I was actually relieved knowing about me. I was happy and a bit nervous. Now all I want is my new vampire buddies staying in front of my eyes without disappearing sudden...because who can be peaceful knowing blood sucking creatures are with you...I mean I don't hate them but it's scary right?...

I went to class and peeked a bit and found Rosé in my seat as usual waiting for me as usual... I love her..she is the best best friend I've ever seen though she hid her identity as s vampire.

I waved my hand with a bright smile and I opened my arms for her. She came and hugged me.. it was so emotional but i have to be strong...

She left when Jungkook, Taehyung and Juné arrived. Taehyung entered the class staring at me. He is a bit intimidating but I'm not scared of him unless he turns into a vampire.

Juné and Rosé finally held hands and interwined their fingers...they looked perfect. I smiled at her but my smile fell when i know Jungkook was staring at me.

I have to ask Rosé about him...but he seems familiar to me. Have I seen him somewhere cause every time I see him,i get reminded of the day when my foster family were killed. It is painful.

Rosé noticed Jungkook was staring hard at me. So she nudged Juné to keep moving and they dragged Jungkook out.

I settled in my class and I knew Taehyung had something to talk about.. should I? Or should i not?

I turned to look at him and he was peacefully trying to sleep.

I decided to talk to him and made my way there.

"Tae.. Taehyung... um..do you wanna talk about something?..",I asked him bravely. There is no way he would attack me after knowing that I'm Rosé' s friend.

Yeji looked like she wanted to know our talk but it felt like Taehyung enveloped us with an invisible layer to prevent from other vampires eavesdropping.

He looked me still debating whether to talk to me.

I raised my eyebrows waiting for a reply.

"Yes. Don't think I won't hurt you just because you are Rosé' s friend.. anyways..I'm sorry to scare you that day..it's just that i can't control  myself sometimes. ", he smiled genuinely.

I smiled and asked him." In any case do you know why Rosé wants me stay away from Jungkook...I mean it's not like wanna stay with him ..but.. just..", I gave up talking.

Taehyung chucked softly and answered he doesn't know about the reason too. I nodded and told him that she knows that he loves Mina.

"And..Taehyung...she likes you too.. just wait..she will talk to you when you initiate a conversation..she us a bit shy", i have him a big hint about his love and he blushed mad and hid his face with his palms.

I giggled and went back to my place.

I noticed Mina was watching us too and Taehyung looked at her. And viola! They went into their own world.

I smiled to myself and prepared myself for classes. The time flew fast than I expected.

At break I ran to Rosé' s class. Maybe I wanted to see her and maybe Jungkook... suddenly this distance of us was killing me. I know I'm a coward but I accept that I fell for him.

As I searched for Rosé, Jungkook saw me. I couldn't take my eyes off him. His eyes glowed and I was mesmerised. I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to know why he is avoiding me?... After all he was the one who approached me all time and sudden avoiding of me..it is so unfair.

And he walked towards me. I thought he would ignore me and he was walking to me with his eyes fixed on me. He was breathtaking.

My breath hitched when he stood in front of me. I looked up to see his face and in a second,  he grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere .

I didn't resist and I didn't care.  But i knew I was going to get a life lesson from Rosé, because she saw us but she didn't stop us.

What in the world are you Jungkook?
Why are messing my mind and my heart?...

I know that i uploaded after a long time but i had a few reasons...anyway I hope my dear readers love the story..

Please vote☆ and comment so that I could know about your opinions♡

Bye bye for now...♡♡♡