27

Chaeyoung pov:
I realised he cut my throat. I fell down gasping for air. I wanted to stop this pain. I don't want my brother to see me in this state.

Save me..

Jungkook pov:
I need to save her. That's all I want to do. It's partly my fault that she was kidnapped. I have to save her.

Finally we found her but it's not easy to go past all these vampires. But since we have Taehyung I don't have to worry about it.

We fought through all of them. I wanted her in my arms again... Chaeyoung..just wait a bit more.

I finally went near her but was held back ..Damn!

"Chaeyoung!!", I screamed for her and she was blindfolded yet I can see her tears.

The council head whispered something to her and removed her blindfold. My heart broke into pieces seeing her. Her face showed that she was in pain looking at all of us.

Just hold a but more baby.. I'll save you...

But then.

He took out a knife and it happened. She was right in front of me bleeding.

"ARGH!!!!!!", I screamed in agony . My power and rage increased which made it impossible for those lowly vampires to control .

I ran in my complete speed and knocked down that bastard who hurt my girl.

When I handled him, Taehyung and Juné helped Chaeyoung out of there.

Please be alright Chae~ I'll make your pain go away..just wait..

I punched him and broke his nose. But I was angry and out of control. He hurt my soulmate and I won't let him be peaceful.

He smirked.

I smirked back at him.

He knew it was his end.

And I raised my hand high and later it landed on him.

Before I could believe, he was dead. I killed him.

Finally the origin of this vampire experiment which was him.
I ended it and his life.

His team was loyal to him so they pleaded to kill themselves.

So we decided to let them do it. And they left the world too.

Let there be only peace hereafter.

Now I don't have to kill anyone but... My main order was to kill Chaeyoung. Can I do it?

Should I do it?

But she is already dying.. so should I save her or...

I can't think of an answer. I really wish the order given to me could change.

"Jungkook..we should hurry.", Taehyung called me.

My breath hitched. I ran to her place. I saw her breathing with pain.

Eunwoo was pleading mentally to save her.

"Jungkook I can't help her as I'm a half vampire...Please..help her!", He begged me through telepathy.

I couldn't react.

What should I do now?

I looked at Rosé for an answer.

And she said,"You know what to do. And I know she won't die on any choice you make."

Everyone of us were confused on her words..

We looked at her with the face of what-do-you-mean?..

"Chaeyoung is not ordinary Jungkook.", Rosé said.

What???

"Remember when we met Eunwoo we met their dad once.. he felt weird. You all know that I can sense vampires. So-", Eunwoo cut her off saying," But no chance Rosé.. he is a human."

I was confused so ran to Chaeyoung and held her in my hands.. her body was getting cold.

"It's not time for any debate guys..we have to save her.", I said.

"But wasn't the order for you was to kill her from the start ?? It was an order from your parents and the king-my father.", Rosé reminded everyone of my purpose.

If I save her, I would be going against the king. But still it's worth it.

I mustered up my courage," but doesn't everyone here wants to save her?? Then we are all a same team.. Aren't we Rosé?.", I asked her.

She smiled which meant yes. I'm ready to get into trouble for this girl.
I'm ready to love and I'm ready to do anything because she gave me purpose.

I enthusiastically looked at Chaeyoung. If I change her into vampire too I can save her but she is bleeding much.

I can do it.

I encouraged myself .

Eunwoo looked away as he didn't want to see it. Rosé and Juné were holding hands praying . Taehyung was in knees near me.

And Chaeyoung opened her eyes and looked straight at me.

She whispered, " Do it. "

I smiled and went for neck and did the work.

It took moments for her to die and then transform.

After few moments that felt like an eternity, she opened her eyes.

That beautiful black eyes

Turned into

Bloody red.

She smiled and i mirrored her smile.

Atlast, she was a vampire.

My bloody vampire .

We hugged each other.

Later we left the place and went to Chaeyoung's house.

I wonder what special power my baby would have..

Her father was baffled to see all of us in this state.

We explained everything to him and had to say that his precious daughter is a vampire from now.

To our surprise,her father smiled and said, "After all being vampire was our destiny I see..", he laughed at himself.

"What do you mean dad", Eunwoo asked.

He exhaled and said the most shocking thing ever.

"I was a vampire once too. The vampire experiment was not a failure. It was successful and I'm the first vampire to become human. I ran away after I knew their intentions. Too bad. All this trouble is because of me."

"WHAT!?!", All of us shouted in unison.

"It's a long story children..I don't want to start it again. So let's celebrate it's end.", He changed the subject and pulled us for an hug. We couldn't believe what we heard just now.

But it's better to let go some things without knowing about them.
Right?

The end.

Well... It's a planned cliffhanger 😆
Hope you enjoyed the story.
I don't know if there will be a part 2 but I have another story planned so I'll publish it in a planned manner.

Hope you would all support me till the end!!

Virtual hugs for everyone who stayed with me till here!!!