17

Chaeyoung's pov:
By slowly hearing the truth that is revolving around me I felt so scared. It is all new to me. And by the means that this vampire thing has something to do with me...it is really scary.

Why am I involved here?

And by then, Rosé was ready to answer all my questions.

"Chae baby.., you see I know you are having a hard time right now hearing a teeny tiny bit of the truth..but.."

As Rosé said it was just a teeny tiny bit of the truth , I knew I'm going to die soon. Aren't I?

I managed to put a little brave face and wanted to know the truth , so I let her continue.

"So we are involved with you because you are not an ordinary human child of two human parents. In fact, one of your parents specifically your mother is not a human. She is a vampire. Your father is a human.

They fell in love and they married teach other. And in fact, you have an older sibling too. Do you wanna know about him?"

Rosé told me these truth in a gradual manner with her soothing voice. I was kinda mesmerised too.

I have a brother?... but he died in the car accident along with mom and dad  right? And my mom is a vampire? But while I grew she seems human to me.. I don't understand?

Chaeyoung still thought that the family she grew up was her real family but little did she know they aren't her real family.

Rosé read Chaeyoung's mind again and mentally slapped herself  realising  of how much Chaeyoung was like a  kid.

"Chaeyoung-ah! The family you grew up are humans but they are not your real family. They were taking care of you because your mother...Your real mother left you to them when you were a baby. Your real mother loved you a lot and she gave up her life protecting you Chae.... but...Your father and your brother are alive. They were with you and are with you the whole time. You just didn't realise it.

And the necklace you love wearing, it was from your  real vampire mother. She was a very kind, brave and an astonishing person . Every vampire respect her. And that necklace made me find you. Because it is your mother's."

As I heard Rosé talk my eyes slowly filled with tears. So the family I think mine are not mine?....

My real mother who is a vampire died for me? But why was she in danger?

My father and brother were with me the whole time? But I grew up alone. I didn't have much people with me other than Eunwoo and his father. Wait.... Eunwoo and his father...no way... are they My real family?

Rosé felt relieved that Chaeyoung was correct for once in her lifetime.

"Yes dear... I am who you think I am.", a male voice spoke to Chaeyoung. It was Eunwoo.

Chaeyoung literally started crying at this point. She thought she was an orphan but she had a family beside her the whole time and they were hiding their true self and presented to be strangers ,just to save her. She couldn't just handle it anymore.

"Eunwoo ya... are you really my brother ?" I spoke crying like a baby.

And Eunwoo hugged with his big arms wrapping around me like I was a baby. He always thought me like a kid and i felt safe with him .

And also Rosé continued to tell me about my story especially how mother was captured and killed. I feel very bad and I'm scared. So, I told Rosé and Eunwoo that I started to have a little trauma  after the incident to my foster parents. And I'm getting those strange chills again nowadays.

Rosé seemed worried and Eunwoo started to hug me tight. But there seemed like she still has one more thing to complete but she is stopping herself.

Anyways for now I'm excited to see my father. The person who I adored the most to be my father is really my father and I must meet him. Finally a human in my circle.

"Ya! I'm half human too...", Eunwoo said pouting after reading my mind. I just laughed at him and hugged this big teddy back.

I hope now that I've known the truth , everyone stays safe right now. Because they've been hiding it from me to save myself but now I'm scared for the people to love me.

"Actually, I still have a few more things to share to you Chae baby ~", Rosé said while we were drinking our orange juice ...well  made by Eunwoo.

"What is it?..", I asked her.

"Well,....I am married.",and there I spat my drink out due to this shock.

Married?!....

Hello readers!

Sorry for late update...
But I hope you guys are enjoying the story
I will try to end to end it soon as I have another book coming and I'm working on that.

Thank you for reading the story and voting!

Vote☆ 
And
Comment

Twice more and more was awesome!!

Seventeen comeback on June 22 😳!
Okie....

Babyeee!~~