24

After our first bonding we were engulfed in our own world. And that moment he said,"I want to mark you mine."

It's impossible to explain how I was feeling. My breath hitched. I was excited but scared . If he has to mark he has to bite me. And what if he drinks more blood or what if anything bad happens??

Or...maybe I'm just worrying. I should trust him.

I smiled at him and he took it as a sign.

He swept my hair to a side and leaned towards my exposed neck. My heart started beating fast. So fast and loud that anyone could hear it.

I closed my eyes when I saw Jungkook's fangs out. It's going to be painful but worth it. Who knows maybe my blocked mind by the bad vampires could be solved.. so I wanted to give it a try.

I closed my eyes waiting for the contact..few seconds passed and few seconds more but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook admiring me.

"What are you doing now?", I asked him and he started chuckling. I was irritated a bit and got sulky.

He read my face and stared at my eyes but I felt he was staring at my soul deep inside. Everytime I match my eyes he mesmerizes me with his sparkly eyes.

He was a full vampire now in front of me but I didn't care anymore.

"Aren't you scared?", He asked me.

I smiled at his question and replied," If I'm scared you think I would be smiling? And...don't overthink. I will never regret the choice of picking you, so don't worry Jungkook."

He smiled from ear to ear and leaned to peck my forehead. And he continued to lean to my neck and this time I had my eyes open. And I felt his fangs on my skin. It was cold and tickled. My breath hitched again and I exhaled out to calm myself down. There he did it. Slowly and carefully he went I side my skin. It was painful but thrilling.

I grabbed his shoulders for support and waited for something to happen. But only the pain prolonged. I thought it was all procedure but he was hurting me more.

"Jun-Jungkook??...Ah! It's hurting me so bad..Stop it!!", I started to scream but he did not stop.

He pushed me to a rock and continued to drink my blood.

"Stop it please", I begged him to stop in my mind hoping he would listen but it was only me drowning into darkness while he still had me in his hold drinking my blood. My nightmare and my biggest fear just came true.

Someone save me..

"Taehyung!! Are you there?!! Please stop it!!", I tried to push him off me but he was uncontrollably strong and I felt myself going weak by the loss of blood. Jungkook please stop it .. you're hurting me.. I talked to him through my mind though it's of no use.. he won't hear me.

And I lost my consciousness. I don't don't what is happening right now but I felt myself lifted and being carried.

Is it Jungkook who regained his right mind? Or is it Taehyung who heard my cries of help. Either way I was crying in my unconscious body. Anyone can feel my tears flowing.

I don't remember anything after that.
Will I be alive??

Rosé pov:

As we came here for a talk I noticed how Chae and Jungkook were aching to be together. It's not a bad idea to let them strengthen their bond for now.

I didn't interfere anyone and I saw Jungkook leave and later Chaeyoung with Taehyung ..tsk.. this girl. She is chasing Jungkook right now..it's funny how their roles are changed.

But I have a bad feeling though. But since Jungkook and Taehyung are there I think I can feel assured.

Few minutes passed and none returned. Now it's making me worried.

I became restless. Now I regret not going back after them. June and Eunwoo were chatting with each other. Juné did a good job distracting Chaeyoung's brother. Thank this strong telepathy ability between mates.

Coming to think about it..how and who stopped the telepathy between Chaeyoung and Jungkook??