20

After Jungkook confessed to me. I was happy..so happy!

We spent the afternoon sitting and talking about us. He said how much his heart fluttered when he saw me.

"Ah! So that's why you was a cold jerk to me?", I asked him.

He looked shook. "C-cold jerk!?", he asked pointing at himself and pouting.

"Eyy... don't pout..you look ugly ", I purposefully teased him. Well I want my revenge.

"Don't lie! Then why are staring at me?",He asked me. And I looked away smiling.

"So...are we good now?...", I asked him carefully.

"Hmm....yeah I think but Taehyung...", he trailed off. And I told him we are already friends. He looked shook again.

"From when?!", he asked me.

"From today morning...don't ask me how..we just have a secret", I told him as I could feel him jealous..I just stuck out my tongue and stood up and started walking away.

"Yah! I want to have a secret with you too!!", he was shouting like a kid.

I thought,  I've never seen this side of you Jungkook but I like it.

I smiled at him.

It was already today's end. So I had to go home. I guess I will have another life lecture from Rosé and my brother.

I went to the class when everyone left and took my bag. And I saw Rosé out of my class..oh my! I'm busted.

I nervously smiled at her and went in to grab my bag.

I thought she would talk something but she didn't. She was so quiet.

I looked at her but didn't talk anything.

"Let's go..", Rosé told me as she grabbed my hand. Today she is so soft after she saw me with Jungkook..usually she scolds me but why not now.

I wondered but went with her.

Soon we reached home and she settled herself and Eunwoo was already there at my apartment.

What is happening....

I looked at their faces and sat quiet. This room is filled with vampires. Just when i thought that. Juné came in.

What the hell is happening?.. did Jungkook come too?... I was silently searching for him.

"He is not here.", Juné spoke.

They had worried faces. Aish! This silence is eating me up.

"Oh come on guys! Don't be silent... tell me what I did wrong! Is it because of Jungkook?.." , I myself initiated the conversation.

Eunwoo bit his lip and turned away.

So..I guess I am correct. It is. about Jungkook.

Juné motioned Rosé to talk.

"Don't hide anymore from the kid", Juné spoke pointing to me as kid. Wait kid?!

Just when i was about to protest Rosé started talking so I stayed quiet.

"Chae baby,... we are mad because your relationship with Jungkook... it's just..", Rosé was trying hard to talk but she couldn't continue. So Eunwoo continued...

"Chaeyoung ~ we know that you guys are mates. In fact we knew it long before. But..."

Wait what! They knew we were mates? Really?! Is that for real? Then why did they separate us?

"But...you see we were afraid of Jungkook hurting you. That's why we separated you from him but you see...separating mates are hard. And you now know it yourself...you felt attracted to him the most even though he was a vampire right?! Tell me...", Eunwoo asked me patiently.

"Y-yes..but why would he hurt me?", I asked them.

"You remember when i told you the Royals from kingdom set up a team to kill the vampire council members and the tested vampire subjects?..", Rosé asked me. And I nodded yes.

"Jungkook and his family are a part of it.", she finished her sentence.

So what?....

" *sigh* Chae ~~ you are the last experimented vampire's child. You are the only one surviving from the experiment. And my father ordered to everyone involved..which means you are the only one left...."

WHAT?!  So..they are gonna kill me??...