3

3rd person pov:

I remember that I slept deep today. Usually I'm a person or a vampire who wakes up for tiny noise. But unusually I slept well today.

Maybe it is because of that person...

Maybe it is because of her...

The girl who I helped  to escape when she was little... I remember her till today...

I have a vivid memory.

Her eyes... had so much fear that night.

Usually I helped my parents to catch the victims but.. I can't let her die in their hands.

She seemed different.

I felt different seeing her.

Why?
Why is it so??...

Since that night I keep seeing her in my dreams. I want to see her again. She must've grown up well now. I don't know how she will look. But I just want to meet her once...at least from far away..cause I know she will be in trouble if I find her.. At least I  can help her if I find her...

I woke up in thoughts of her. Making a little yawn I stretched myself and got up to get ready for my new day.

It was from this day I had to live in the human world along humans.

And do you know why I'm about to do this?.. It is to find a lady who was experimented. Actually the lady died. But she died after giving birth to a child. It was a girl child.  And it was her. The girl who I helped to escape, she was that lady's child and my parents were sent to catch all the escaped victims and that lady was one of the experimented victims and that lady was successfully turned into a human at least for a short period of time. And it was at that time she gave birth to this child. Is that child a vampire or a human or a threat to this world? We have to find her for it.

And this is why, I want to find her but at the same time I want to stay far away from her as I work for the kingdom . I want to protect her. I  Cause... I fell for her and I love her.

I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm a vampire.  Right now I'm 19 and a young blood vampire but I control my blood thirst well. I have 2 close friends. They are Kim Taehyung and Junè.

Junè is actually a lucky guy. After he got dream about his mate, he started to search for her and he found her within a week. Because his mate was none other our hidden princess.

Yes. Our vampire princess is known for her elegance and grace but no one has ever seen her or heard her real name. But Junè has seen her and they are married already.

It may be seem a very young age to get married but anyways they got married and he is the next king. But he never broke my trust and always helped and I'm grateful for it.

And due to a condition even he did not reveal her to us. She is still a mystery to me. A mystery to the whole vampire world.

Anyways I got ready and drank some blood as my breakfast and headed to the college.

It is my first day in this world so I'm a little nervous.

I took my black car and headed for the college.

As I was driving after almost reading the college my mind started to meds me up.

I didn't know why , I suddenly saw that girl from my dreams, my childhood love and my love till now.

Without my knowledge the speed of car was accelerated. I was almost flying.

That's when I realised shit , I'm going too fast and within a blink I stopped. Stopped just before I caused an accident on my first day.

I almost crashed on a girl.

She had her hands covering her defensively and I stopped just a few centimetres before her. Blunt to be , my car almost hit her .

Her legs were shaking a little.

I got down with my hands on my head and a apologetic look on my face.

Usually I used to bitchy  to humans.  Like in this situation I would have barked on their faces why can't they look properly before walking. But I was dumbstruck on her.

Before I could react, she reaches fast and she blasted me.

I didn't know what to say. Well...it's my mistake this time so I shut my mouth. But before I could say sorry she left.

I really to apologise so I just told her "sorry dear ", in my mind but holy shit she turned back and looked at me.

I swear I only talked to myself thinking her but she heard me. There is no chance this could happen.

More to that she didn't just look at me . She look at me as if I'm a weirdo.

Anyways it's my first day here and she is same college too so I'll figure it out later or maybe see her later...*smirk*

Words : 856

Hey readers!!

Sorry for late update....

I hope you like this chapter.^^

If so kindly press the tiny star and don't be shy to comment ▪