Chapter Seventeen

Y/n sighed at her broken pencil, and stuck it back into the sharpener. Her belly was full of boiled spinach and trout from dinner, and drawing seemed to be the only thing that didn't sound unbearably boring. All she did when she got home was chores, because of course she forgot that she agreed to do it when asking to go to the mountain. Finally she had time to relax, and while watching YouTube on her phone sounded really fun, drawing was the next best thing.

But it only took almost two hours for that to get extremely boring too. She finished a nice scene of a girl walking in a cold city setting. But she had a lot of criticism for herself. She hadn't drawn much since she moved to South Park. Maybe the occasional doodle on the back of her worksheets, but she hadn't sat down and put effort into a detailed drawing in a while. She figured she had gotten a little rusty. She sighed, and finally put her sketchbook and pencil away.

She felt stressed, but strangely calm. She was almost anxious, as if she knew something bad was going to happen soon. She couldn't explain this buzzing in her chest, making her feel uneasy and paranoid. Sometimes she felt like there was some toxic energy coming from somewhere near by. She couldn't pin point what it was exactly it was coming from, but it was following her around. It only got stronger when she was alone.

"God... being grounded is lonely." She spoke aloud to herself, almost as if she was expecting someone to respond to her. But the only follow up to her statement was silence. She sighed and slowly stood up from bed.

He watched her slowly walk up to her mirror, examining her body the whole way there.

She grabbed a comb from the dresser beside her, and started to run it through her messy locks.

He watched her move the strands from her beautiful eyes. He was obsessed. He needed to get closer. He needed to see more.

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. The feeling in her chest was getting worse. It made her want to throw up. She just needed to relax. She opened her drawer and pulled out a silky nightgown. Maybe a good, long night's sleep would make her feel better.

He watched with exhilaration as she slowly stripped down to her underwear. He'd never been this close to seeing a real girl like this before. She looked so tiny and soft. So exposed... His heart was racing in his huge chest as she unclipped the back of her bra. The things he'd do just to have her turn around towards the window.

She slipped the cute pajamas over her head and covered herself up. She sighed, feeling like she was forgetting about something, but decided to keep forgetting it. She laid down in her comfy bed and closed her eyes.

He had to hold everything back. He knew it was too soon. But he couldn't help notice his hands reaching for the window as the minutes passed. It looked like she was asleep. She looked perfect. He was just about to risk it all,  barely sliding the glass up by a centimeter when heard someone climbing the fence. His stomach flipped in a gasp when he saw a group of kids whispering to each other across the yard.

"What in the hell..." He spoke angrily through his teeth, quickly hugging the shadows of the house and slipping away.

"Don't worry, we know where her bedroom window is." Kyle told Kevin.

"Someone's been here before." Kevin chuckled.

"Okay, it's a long story, man." Kyle rolled his eyes.

"How long of a story we talking? Cause if she made you cum in less than five minutes, I might have to talk to her myself." Kevin said.