Chapter Three

(Sorry for the slow updates 🥺)

"We're going to her house tonight." Kenny announced to his three closest friends as they walked to the bus stop.

"Are you... serious?" Kyle questioned him.

"Duh I'm serious!!" He exclaimed.

"Kenny, you can't just break into people's houses just because you don't have one of your own." Cartman chuckled. Kenny turned and kicked him in the shin.

"AGH!!" He said, stumbling halfway to the ground.

"Dude, how would breaking into her house even benefit you?" Stan lowered his brow at him.

"Yeah. What the hell is your plan anyway?" Kyle crossed his arms.

"I'm going to find out what his plans are for my house. Maybe there's a way to get it back- or- or stop him somehow from selling it! We can look at his computer, or check his phone- there's gotta be something." He said.

"Dude... this doesn't seem like a very sound plan..." Kyle sighed.

"How?!" Kenny challenged him angrily.

"I mean- how would you even know where to begin? You don't know what company he's involved with, or what websites or software he uses." Kyle explained.

"That's where my Dad comes in," He said, turning around to keep walking, "My Dad would know exactly who took his shit. His problem is he doesn't have the money, or the balls to take it back!" Kenny said. Kyle scoffed, not really sure how to respond.

"I don't know dude," Stan began, "They're rich. They probably have a quality security system installed in every window, door, and ventilation system. Not to mention cameras. How the hell are we gonna get in?"

Kenny slowed down as he thought about it.

"What? You guys have never disabled a security system before?" Cartman laughed.

"And you have, fatass?" Kyle glared at him.

"Don't make me laugh, Kahl. You never know when you need to slip into some greedy Jew's house and take back the gold they greedily stole from you." Cartman smiled.

"What?" Kyle stopped to scowl at him.

"That's perfect!" Kenny turned to them again, continuing backwards, "Cartman can help us break in undetected!"

"What's in it for me?" Cartman raised a brow. Kenny thought about it.

"Uhh... If I get my house back... I'll give you my PSP and my three PlayStation gift cards." He offered.

"Deal!!" Cartman grinned.

"Wait, wait... we're not actually breaking in, are we?" Kyle questioned.

"Kyle, you said you'd always be there for me. You agreed you'd help me kill this guy if we had to!!" Kenny reminded him as they stopped at the bus stop.

"Well... yeah, but—" Kyle said.

"We did say we'd help him kill that guy, Kyle..." Stan agreed.

"I know, but... I mean it just seems like a pretty fucked up thing to do to the new girl, cause she just moved into town, and she's probably still settling in and-"

"Dude!" Kenny yelled at him, "Are you gonna choose that stuck-up, richy valley-girl bitch, who probably fucked ten different guys this past year before moving into town, and wouldn't dare give you the time of day if you tried, over your own best fucking friend?!" He questioned him. Kyle stared at him with his mouth agape. He eyed Stan and Cartman, who looked at him with judgement. He felt his cheeks go red.