𝟸𝟽| 𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐚

(shower)

She went to the connected bathroom of his bedroom, and went over the bathtub, and opened the shower, turning on the semi warm water, she waited for the water to warm by stripping out of her shirt and shorts.

When she was completely naked, she touched the water, to see if it got warm.

She kept her hand under the water, until it reached the warmness she needed.

She nodded in approval, satisfied with its warmness, and quickly got under the warm water.

The second the water touched her silky, soft creamy skin, Vanessa sighed enjoying the warmth of the clear liquid.

She grabbed her strawberry scent shampoo bottle, that she bought with Lorenzo from the store, and put a good amount of the shampoo in one of her small feminine hands.

And placed the bottle on the stand that was against the wall, she placed the cold semi thick liquid on her black hair.

She started to rub her hair softly, until she felt the familiar warmth that she have always craved, come from behind her.

"I missed you." Lorenzo whispered in her ear, as he let her hands fall uselessly to her sides, and he started to rub the shampoo in her long soft hair.

She hummed in response, wrapping her arm from her back around his neck, feeling relaxed from his soft movements by his rough hands in her scalp.

"where did you go, yesterday night?" he said in a quiet voice still washing her hair.

"to the gym, to workout." She replied to him with eyes shut.

"hey, don't stress yourself, please." He whispered as he bend down and placed a soft kiss on her neck, and continued spreading the shampoo in her hair.

After he finished rinsing her hair for her, he spun her around, and grabbed her face in his hands, cupping her small face in his big hands, and claimed her mouth with his.

His lips were, so so so soft against hers, they were so soft that she could collapse, so she wrapped her legs around his waist, to steady herself.

He wrapped his big hands, under her hips, locking her legs around his waist, and pushed her against the cold soaked wall.

She whimpered, making her lips part, the second her back hit the cool wall, but it quickly turned into a moan, as Lorenzo took his chance to thrust his skillful tongue between her plump lips.

They pulled apart for their breaths that has been stolen.

Their lips were swollen, but he couldn't have enough of her.

She was like a drug to him, and he was addicted to her.

So, after she caught her breath, he crashed his lips once again on hers, and he discovered and explored every part in her mouth. Like he's trying to mesmerize them later.

She was so intoxicating.

He pulled his lips away from hers to only placed them, on her jaw, her neck, he reached her soft sweet spot and started to suck on it as she said in a whisper, "oh my-"

She couldn't even continue her sentence because it was cut short by her moans.

His hands traveled down to her heat, that was now soaking wet with her juices.

He groaned when he touched her lower lips to find them soaked.

Vanessa bit her lips to hold back her moans, but he raised another hand to her face, and used his thumb to pull her bottom lip from her mouth.

He ran his thumb over her bottom lip, repeatedly as he stared at them, while rubbing her sensitive clit with his other working hand.

He entered his middle long finger in her hole, she was a moaning mess now.

And he buried his head in her neck and started to suck and bite onto her skin.

He rubbed his thumb against her clit, playing with her bundle of nerves, and with his fingers thrusting inside her.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

She was needy, she wanted his hard dick inside her pussy right now.

But he was slowly torturing her with his finger.

But then, he added another finger inside her, making her moan loudly.

Then three.

She was on the edge as soon as the third finger entered her, she was shaking, her legs were trembling, begging for some kind of release, "please." She whispered.

"please, what?" he smirked at her, whispering back.

"please, p-please make me cum, Lorenzo." She said in a weak tone.

He smiled at her softly, and whispered, "cum for me, mi ángel." (my angel.)

She moaned loudly as she released her cum, her liquids were running down her thighs.

He grabbed soap and cleaned her thighs softly, also teasing her.

When he got up and faced her, she ran her fingers in his now soaked hair, and smiled weakly as he stared into his eyes.

"do you like the room?" she whispered, still stroking her fingers though his midnight hair.

"did you do it?" he whispered back in a raspy needy voice.

"yes." She breathed out.

"it's amazing, Vanessa."

"you don't know, how much I missed you, today, Vanessa." He mumbled as he buried his head once again in the crook of her neck, and started to place soft kisses all over her neck.

His lips traveled down, to her breasts, as he started to kiss in the navel between her two boobs.

"Oh, my. I want you, Lorenzo. Please." She said as he groaned at her request.