𝟻| 𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐧

(getting along)

Vanessa went with Natalie to Camille's room.

"good morning, b-'' they shouted as they entered Camille's room, to find Angello pinning Camille against the wall, them being extremely close.

"uh, ohh, another time." Vanessa said as she ran out the room with Natalie, hearing Angelo groaning in frustration.

"Oh, big brother is frustrated." Natalie shouted teasing him as she entered the room agaim, smirking.

"get the fuck out, Natalie!" he shouted as she got out the room quickly, still smirking.

Angelo got out the room a couple of minutes later, his hazel eyes filled with lust and are dark turning into a Grey color.

When he was out of sight, they ran at her room to find her in the same place, didn't move from her position, with wide eyes and opened mouth forming the letter 'o'.

"EXPLAIN!" the girls shouted at their shocked best friend.

"uh, I woke up and took a shower and after I got dressed, the door opened, Angelo entering, me telling him to back off, he didn't, he told me to not to resist him, and he kissed my neck slowly, then pulled away staring right into my fucking soul, you entering the damn room, him telling me that I can't run forever, and I'm frustrated and can't believe myself that I Fucking gave in, and I know him for only two days! Two FUCKIN' DAYS, GUYS!" she said quickly.

Their eyes widened at that, and they just stared at her.

They sat on the bed and stayed silent for few moments, and said in the same second, "wow."

"I came to the emergency room yesterday, and they told me that you fainted and spent the day, sleeping, are you okay?" Camille said to Nessa.

"yea-" Vanessa started to answer, but Natalie cut her off quickly.

"wait, WHAT? You were in the emergency room? WHY?" she shouted.

"my pressure was just low." Nessa shrugged.

Natalie nodded with concern clear on her face and said, "how do you guys, know my brothers again?"

Vanessa sighed and said, "Okay, here we go." and started to tell her everything that happened at the last two days, from deciding to go clubbing, to getting drinks, to that asshole called Luis, to him flirting with Cam, to the dancing, to talking to Lorenzo, to not finding Camille, to the shooting, to Lorenzo bringing her here, to now.

"wait, what the fuck? All of that happened? While I was just staying over Tiesto's place?"

"yep." They nodded.

"wow." Nate said with wide eyes.

They laughed, and Natalie said, "Tiesto is coming over, by the way."

"why?" Vanessa asked, not like she doesn't like him or something, he is kind and sweet, but him coming over is weird, an-

Right, Vanessa. This is not even your house.

"he works for my brothers." Natalie shrugged.

"wait, really? You've never told us, how you knew each other!" Camille asked excitedly.

Natalie shrugged laughing, and said, "yeah, when he first came here three years ago, and started to work with my brothers, he grabbed my attention, and we started to mess around, which caused a lot of fights between him and them, but they accepted that later, when they found me not letting him go." She smiled to herself at the memory.

"ohhh, that's interesting." Camille squealed.

And all of them laughed and just talked about everything that happened lately.

There are two hours left for Lorenzo to come back home, so she went upstairs to have a bath to relax her muscles and have a nap.

-

Lorenzo came back home at noon and went straight to his room, he took a quick shower, and put on Grey cotton shorts.

He didn't even bother to put a shirt on, then he headed towards Vanessa's room finding her sleeping peacefully on the bed wearing a loose shirt and bouty shorts.

He headed towards the bed and climbed beside her, and wrapped his strong arms around her tiny waist, and inhaled her scent, her strawberry scent that was all over her body, he buried his head in the crook of her neck and pulled her impossibly close, pulling her back against his hard-bare chest.

He sighed as she murmured lazily, "Lorenzo?"

Today was so exhausting, he barely slept, he needed to take a nap, before harming his ears by the sound of her shouting.

"shhh, go back to sleep." He whispered as he could feel her nod, his eye lids started to heavy, as darkness started to surround him.

-

Vanessa woke up at 5pm, as she tried to get up, she could feel something not letting her move, as she realized that these are Lorenzo strong arms.

Lorenzo's arms were wrapped protectively around her waist, his face is buried in her neck.

His lips are parted slightly, letting out soft-low snorts, his hot breath fanning her neck.

She slowly tried to get his hands off her to get up, but he pulled her even closer and tightened his grip around her.

He groaned and whispered in a low raspy voice, "Nessa, let me go back to sleep."

She sighed and whispered back, "come on, Lorenzo. Wake up. I've waited for you for hours."

"you waited?" he asked, as his eyes shot opened.

"yeah, you said, that we're going to discuss things about my college and work."

He frowned in response and rubbed his eyes and groaned, "FINA!" (FINE!)

She smiled lazily and crossed her legs, stretching her body and yawned.

Lorenzo stared at her, and smiled, when she noticed that she smiled back and said, "what?"

"Nada, sólo eres lindo." He said smiling as he got up and get out the room leaving her sitting on the bed confused, as she groaned. (Nothing, you're just cute.)

He chuckled and put a shirt on and got out of his room finding her standing in the kitchen drinking orange juice and changed her shirt with a tank top, eyeing him as he came closer.

She cleared her throat after she finished drinking and looked at him, as he looked at her arching his eyebrow.

"college and work?"

"uhh, yeah."

"okay look, you're not going back to work, but.'' he glared at her as she huffed.

"but?"

"but, you're going back to college, because I see that you worked so hard, to enter this college. And you're smart. And I can't do that to your future."

She sighed in relief and did something he didn't except that she's going to do at all.

She ran at him and hugged him tightly, and whispered a thank you.

He excepted her to shout at him or something, but not that!

He slowly hugged her back and smiled as wrapped his strong arms around her.