𝟷𝟼| 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐣𝐨́𝐧

warning: Rape
-

(alley)

Valentino broke the silence and said, "By the way, who is the girl, and the two other people that got out from the house the other day?" he frowned, and continued to eat, waiting for someone to answer.

"fuck!" Camille said under her breath, but obviously everyone heard her clearly.

Angelo glared at Valentino, and Valentino stopped chewing his food, and frowned in confusion and said, "What??"

Camille scratched the back of her neck nervously, and Vanessa stared at them while popping a cherry in her mouth and chewing it slowly, then asked her, "who?"

"umm, I think someone, we do not like paid us a lil shitty visit, I guess." Camille said nervously.

"who?" Vanessa continued chewing her food slowly, still holding her fork, after she swallowed it nervously waiting for Camille to answer her goddamn question.

"Sienna paid us-a-lil-visit." She said in a low voice and so quickly.

"SHE WHAT?" Vanessa shouted, throwing the fork that she was holding angrily, which the fork reached Natalie that was seated at the end of the huge table.\

Natalie was watching everyone in shock.

''why the fuck didn't you tell me again?'' Vanessa said glaring at Camille.

''uh, oh- guys,'' Valentino said nervously, after he swallowed the bite of waffle.

''shut up, Valentino.'' Angelo shouted.

''okay.'' Valentino said as he shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

''why?'' Vanessa asked Camille as she frowned.

''why what?'' Camille raised an eyebrow, confused.

''Why the fuck, did she come back here?'' Vanessa shouted, as she started to shake in anger.

Lorenzo noticed her hands, that is now clenched, it is also clear that she is digging her long nails in her flesh.

He grabbed her hand under the table, and unclenched it slowly, and intertwined their hands.

She was tense at first, but eventually she relaxed under his touch.

''I don't know, Vanessa! How am I supposed to know?'' Camille raised her hands up in the air, in frustration, ''she just came here, trying to annoy the shit out of me, and just left!'' she added, shouting, then running her hands down her face.

Vanessa stood up from her seat, leaving Lorenzo's hand, leaving the dining room, leaving the kitchen, and got upstairs to her room.

She could hear Lorenzo's voice, calling her.

She could hear the sound of screeching of his chair, in the kitchen.

She could feel him, running after her to comfort her.

She could feel him calling her name once again.

She could feel him, wrapping his arms around her.

She could feel him, spinning her around.

She could feel him, wiping away her tears.

She felt him, carrying her in a bridle style.

She felt him, placing her on the soft bed.

She also felt him, wrapping his muscular veiny arms around her.