𝟸𝟹| 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐨́𝐧

(forgiveness)

Vanessa woke up after few hours, she grabbed her phone from Lorenzo's night stand, she assume, he placed it beside her.

She pressed the button, and the wallpaper was a photo of Lorenzo when he was 7 or 8, smiling widely with his siblings.

She chuckled as she stared at their photo, Lorenzo was smiling widely showing his broken tooth, and his dimples, he was holding his 2 years old sister, with his big brother.

She stared at Angelo, he was happy, he looked so happy, he was smiling widely to the camera, just like his little brother, he was holding Natalie with Lorenzo.

Lorenzo liked to change Vanessa's wallpaper everyday, it became a habit.

He always puts a picture of him, or if it isn't him, it would be a picture of him with his siblings.

But he never put a picture of him and his parents.

He thinks she didn't notice, but she did.

He never told her anything about his parents, while she told him everything about her parents.

She sighed softly, making a mental note to ask him about his parents, in the right time.

As she turned the data on, loads of messages popped on the screen.

She sighed once again, and there was texts from Camille, she rolled her eyes, she have to face her in the breakfast anyway, and Valentino, she opened the first text from Valentino.

11:02 am, yesterday

Valentino: Im sorry..

Valentino: please forgive me..

Valentino: I wasn't supposed to say that..

Valentino: or I don't know, but I think I wasn't supposed to say that, because I bet she's a bitch.

11:09 am, yesterday

Valentino: Vanessa..

Valentino: Camille broke down, and Angelo and all of us are trying to calm her down.

Valentino: I bet you're crying too.

Valentino: I'm sorry.

Valentino: okay okay let's be clear, if I got upstairs and checked on you, I will definitely get my neck snapped of my precious body by your dear man, Lorenzo.

Valentino: so forgive me in that too.

Valentino: I wanna live, really. Like I have a life you know?

Valentino: I bet he's kissing you to calm you down, or doing whatever to calm you.

11:14 am, yesterday

Valentino: sadly the walls and windows are soundproof ):

Valentino: no tbh I don't want to hear you moaning, because he fucks like a freaking maniac.

Valentino: but I wanna check on you, at the same time..

8:03 am, today

Valentino: did you even eat something since yesterday morning??!

Valentino: im going to knock on you after an hour or smth because he isn't there to shoot me...

Valentino: let me have my chance..

The second she started to type him back and about to send it, someone knocked on the wooden door.

"come in." she said in a lazy voice, still laying on the bed.