𝟼| 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐯𝐚

(new people)

When they pulled apart, they heard someone's laughing downstairs.

"who's that?" she asked as she laughed.

"probably, Valentino." He rolled his eyes.

She frowned and ran downstairs to see who is that, as he followed her.

"¡Angelo, te he echado de menos!" Valentino's deep voice echoed. (Angelo, I've missed you!)

Vanessa saw Valentino hugging Angelo and found Natalie smiling widely as she waited for him to hug her.

Valentino was a tall man, has tanned skin, muscular body, chocolate brown hair, grey-green eyes, sharp jawline, small freckles on his nose and cheeks. He was Smoking hot, just like them.

Which Angelo has the same olive skin tone, and Black hair just like his brother, hazel eyes, strong body.

"Lorenzo!" Valentino shouted when he saw Lorenzo as he hugged him.

"¿Quién es la chica?" Valentino asked nudging his head in Vanessa's direction, when he noticed Vanessa standing behind Lorenzo. (Who is the chick?)

Natalie hit his arms as he didn't even flinch, while Lorenzo was glaring at him, giving him a death glare, while Angelo was smirking.

"what??" he yelled when he found everyone glaring at him.

"Vanessa, this is Valentino, sadly my best friend." Lorenzo said as he rolled his eyes.

"Encantado de conocerte, hermoso." He said as he grabbed her hand, and kissed it slowly, keeping eye contact, as she smiled at him. (nice to meet you, gorgeous.)

Lorenzo huffed and said, "Enough!"

"woah, chill, Enzo!" Valentino said raising his arms in the air in surrender, as he winked at Vanessa, while Lorenzo groaned.

"mama!" Valentino shouted as he ran at his mother, Marta.

"Valentino, has vuelto!" she said as she hugged him back. (Valentino, you are back!)

"te extrañé." His mother said as she put her hand on her son's cheek. (I missed you.)

"I missed you, mama." He smiled as she said that she is going to finish some work and going to be right back.

"tengo hambre." Valentino said as he headed towards the kitchen. (I'm hungry.)

All of them followed him, as he hugged Brainna, "me extrañaste?" (missed me?)

"Valentino, has vuelto!" she said as she hugged him back. (Valentino, you are back!)

"are you guys hungry?" she asked when she found everyone standing.

"guys, have you s-'' Camille entered the kitchen, wearing a black bouty short, Similar to Nessa's one.

"uh, oh." She said, when she found everyone staring at her.

Valentino was eyefucking her, the same to what he did to Vanessa.

"uhh, guys. Why're everyone wearing shorts that's showing their sexy ass? If I knew that, I wouldn't even traveled and stayed here!" Valentino asked.

Vanessa and Camille blushed as Lorenzo and Angelo glared at him.

"uhh, Camille. This is Valentino." Vanessa said.

"nice to meet you." Camille smiled at him.

He winked at her and Angelo groaned, which made Valentino smirk.