𝟑𝟏| 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐚

(enemy)

Vanessa went downstairs to the gym after Lorenzo left to find a waiting Angelo sitting on the floor typing on his phone.

"Llega tarde." he mumbled as she sat next to him.  (you are late)

"Good morning to you too." said Vanessa smiling at him as he stared at her with a frown on his face.

"Did Lorenzo leave for work?" he asked as he got up looking at her waiting for her to stand up.

"Yes."

"Okay, and get your lazy ass up to train."

Groaning as she stood up stretching her body, and got ready in her fighting position by spreading her legs and bended her knees, needing to stay balanced so she doesn't get thrown on the ground, holding her fists up to hide her face, ready to fight.

"Let's do it then." she said with a smirk on her face knowing well that she got so much better in this. (by his help of course.)

Folding her four fingers downward into her hand and placing her thumb on the outside of her fingers—not on the inside—unless she wants a broken thumb.

Once she had gained her footing, she did not hesitate.

Throwing the first punch caught Angelo off guard but he smirked at her as he took it in his arm.

He tried to punch her in the face, she got down avoiding it as she tried to make him fall by tripping him but failed.

And he tried to take advantage of him being taller than her trying to keep her at a distance, but she hurried up and got closer and tried punching him but he dodged it.

But of course, he held her from behind trying to get her on the floor, but she stomped on his instep, landing her heel as hard as she can on the instep of his foot and waited for him to yelp in pain.

But he didn't, he just groaned keeping her in place and eventually got her on the ground.

After they got to the floor, he stood up waiting for her to get up, as soon as she got up, she ran at him and tried punching him in the face but failed so she punched him in his stomach, then he tried to get away from her and told her quickly, "clench your teeth, Vanessa."

she paused looking at him with a blank face, and he punched her in the face, and tripped her.

She fell to the ground groaning in pain, palming her face.

"Clenching your teeth will make you less likely to get a broken jaw if you get punched there."

He gave her his hand trying to get her on her feet again, as soon as she took it, he tripped her making her fall again, "Never trust your enemy." he said watching her landing on her ass.

"You motherfucker."

"hmm?"

"Fuck you." she said getting up getting in her fighting position again.

"Never forget anything I say to you, Vanessa." Angelo said punching her as she kept dodging his punches by holding her fists up to protect her face.

"Conserve your energy. Concentrate your energy in your moves." he said as he dodged her punch that was aimed at his face.

"don't make so many moves that you tired yourself out halfway through the fight." he continued.

She continued punching him and him dodging her punches of course.

He threw the water bottle from the table making a noise which made her take his attention off him and he punched her in her stomach quickly taking her off guard.

"Never look away from your enemy." he said as he gave her another punch in her face making her fall whining in pain.

He gave her his hand once again but when she took his hand, she pushed him towards her and tripped him making him fall next to her.

As he fell to the ground grunting from pain, she smiled at him innocently. 
_____________________________

chapter 31 is up!

enjoy babes.

and also thank for 13k reads

love yall.

-nour