Part 20

*Mature content warning*

I wake up to my alarm and jump up into the shower. I decide to braid my hair at the top and tie it back, leaving the rest of my hair to cascade down my back. I put on a cute blue top and a cute skirt, ready to see McKay. I hear a knock at the door and race down the steps to open it. As the door opens, McKay looks up with sad eyes. It kills me to see him like this, I really hate knowing that my stupid actions made him feel this way. I take his hand and lead him up the stairs to my room, and swiftly shut the door behind us. We both sit on the edge of the bed, both of us silent. "McKay, I first want to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about those videos sooner, but you have to understand that I was young and stupid. I was largely forced to make those videos and I didn't understand the consequences at the time. It was a traumatic experience, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, especially not having people you know see it -" I pause. I can feel the anxiety welling up inside of me, begging to be released. I start to sob. "Cassie you need to tell me the full story" he says. "Okay. Fine. At my old high school, there were a group of girls who found out. This one girl in particular, Grace, she found the video. I guess her boyfriend enjoyed watching porn and he noticed that the female in the video looked a lot like me. She saved the link, and threatened to use it against me. See, I was the captain of the cheer team at my old school, and she wanted so badly to take my place... so she blackmailed me. I wouldn't let her take advantage of me, so I stood my ground.. knowing what people come next. So I decided to go on the offence. I paid a hacker to find the address of the man I made the video with, then hired someone to scare him. He deleted the link, and made sure no one had downloaded it before frying his computer and hardrive. I erased the existence of it... or so I thought. When Nate threatened me with it I-" McKay interrupts me. "Cassie, Nate did what?" He says. SHIT. McKay only thought Nate had told him to protect him but little does he know that he first threatened me with it to break up with him. "Oh yeah, Nate came to me first and begged me to tell you and threatened that if I don't then he will. I picked the coward version and let him tell you" I lie. "Cassie you can tell me anything. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I want to apologise for the things I called you too last time we spoke. The way I reacted was so awful and the name calling was out of order. I just got so upset. If you want I can ask Nate where he got the video from and make him delete it?" He says. "It's okay baby, I'll deal with it. Does this mean we're okay again?" I ask. "Yes baby, I can never stay mad at you. It just upset me is all" he says. "It's okay, I understand" I say. "Okay babe well do you want to make our way to the carnival?" He says. "That sounds perfect" I smile and follow him to his car. Wait till Nate sees us together.

We arrive at the carnival and walk hand in hand toward Nate's family's stall. I see Nate look up and glare at me, before we approach his family, I stop and stand still. "McKay, I don't want to piss Nate off. His parents won't approve of me when he takes me to the dance if they think I'm with you" I say. I don't want to settle like this and give in to Nate's threats, but this doesn't just affect Nate, it affects Maddy too. "Okay Cass, I'll go chat to him. You can find Maddy or something" he says. "Alright sweet" I let go of his hand and look at Nate before I walk off, he almost looks grateful. I walk in the direction of the rides, and see Maddy standing at a good truck. Interesting... I think. Maddy doesn't eat carbs. I walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder, "hey Maddy, what are you up to?" I say. She looks at me, smirks and says to Fez's young protégé Ashtray, I'll have two actually. I look at her confused. "Just trust me" she says. She takes two pretzels in her hands and gives me one. "Don't drop the serviette" she says. "What?" I say. We walk over to the bin and she takes the serviette and drops the pretzel into the bin, then nods on my direction to do the same... so I reluctantly do it too. As I grab the serviette, I feel a lump in between the sheets of tissue paper. I open them to reveal a pill of ecstasy. "Just thought I owed you one" she smiles. Honestly this is what I need right now. We both smile before popping the pill into our mouth and swallowing them dry. It's not a nice feeling but I know what will follow will be opposite. As it starts to hit us, we decide to walk around the park and do stupid shit. It's actually a lot of fun before Maddy decides she should go and speak to Nate. I nod and walk over to the Ferris wheel, I feel like going for a bit of a ride. As I'm about to enter the ride, someone pushes me over to the far side of the carriage and sits next to me. It's Nate.

"Nate?! What the fuck. Maddy is looking for you" I say. "Oh good, she wont find me here" he says. Got this man. "What do you want?" I ask. "I want you. You look so hot and you've been an obedient girl. Walking away from McKay like that for me. It turns me on" he says. He reaches under my skirt and starts to play with me. The ecstasy is making it feel so good it's explosive. "Mmm Nate, yes" I moan. I can feel his fingers begin to rub my clit faster and faster. I start to rock my hips and moan louder and louder, not thinking about whether anyone will hear me. He inserts 2 fingers inside of my wet region and picks up a tortuous pace. I can feel the knot start to untie inside of me before I moan and release myself onto his hand. He smirks at me. "Someone is being a very good girl" he says. "What if I want to be bad?" I look at him innocently and say. This man is so turned on I can see him starting to get impatient. He asks the man to stop the ride as we near the exit. As we get off, I receive some disgusted and dirty looks but I couldn't care less. Nate leads me to the back of the caravans where no one will be looking. I can feel myself dripping down my legs. We find a secluded area behind a caravan and a wall. Nate turns me around to face the wall, pushes my back up against it and pulls my skirt up and my g-string down. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I feel so right. I can feel his hard dick slide right into me and then he starts pounding me from behind. Holy fuck he's so big. I feel myself about to cum again and I moan as I release myself onto him, releasing something devilish in Nate. "Did you just cum on my dick?" He moans. "Yes daddy" I reply, knowing it will set him off. Hearing that, he moans so loud before he starts pounding me hard. I can feel myself cumming and she starts moaning louder and louder... then finally, I feel myself fill up with his warmth. Fuck this feels so good. "Mmm baby" he moans. He turns me around and kisses me passionately. He then ends it short and sweet by saying "I have to go back to the stall". Then like that, he's gone. I pull my underwear up and fix myself before walking the other way toward the bathroom. I freshen myself up and make myself look presentable again, but I notice something on my neck. I turn my head to get a better look and see a huge handprint sized bruise on my neck. FUCK. How am I going to cover this? It's too far back for me to be able to cover it successfully with makeup. I decide to let some more of my hair down to mask it until I get home. I text my mum to come and pick me up before making my way to the carpark to wait. As I'm walking, McKay stops me. "I saw you and Nate walking seperate ways from behind the caravan. Care to explain?" He says. I can do this, I'll make something up. "Oh yeah he didn't want his parents to see me talking to him and raise suspicions. He was talking to me about Maddy and how he's got her this beautiful pink corsage but yeah, basically just making sure our plans are set" I say. "Okay baby, I just got worried" he says before pulling me in for a kiss. Kissing McKay suddenly feels wrong. "Hey I'm getting my mum to pick me up because I'm not feeling to well" I lie. "Oh okay babe, I'll see you tomorrow at school then" he says before kissing me...again.. goodbye.

It was a short ride home. I went straight upstairs, had a shower and climbed into bed. I'm still a bit high so I'm hoping that I'll be fine tomorrow morning. Worst case is I take the day off. I set my alarm and fall asleep. Tomorrow is a new day.