"No... Wait, Marcelo."

She pleaded upon seeing the look on his face and in his eyes. Already she wondered why she'd come so quickly. Something she never had.

He slowly withdrew most of his length and thrust back in her legs buckled as she moaned sharply and looked at him with parted lips.

" Give me a minute Marcelo. I can't -"

She was dripping. Her muscles tightened and relaxed around his thick length she felt full to the brim.

Her chest heaved.

"You can amor."

He pulled out before he thrust himself back inside she held onto him.

"You're already doing exponentially taking me whole  inside your tight pussy."

~

Geneva opened her eyes and met green ones looking back.

She dropped her eyelids and recalled the previous activity that had taken place with Marcelo before she succumbed to sleep.

Marcelo had lifted her like she weighed nothing, took her in positions where his penetration administered would hit deep she could feel nothing else but him.

"Are you tired?"

Marcelo asked.

He'd let her catch her breath.

"Please, Marcelo. I can't anymore."

"No Geneva. I don't want to hear that word from you ."

His arms holding her parted thighs lifted, stretching her open and she felt him deeper inside her.

"Marcelo, wait a bit."

Her voice was hoarse as she pushed at his waist. She couldn't run from him. Between the firm mattress and his unbeatable weight, she had nowhere to run.

"Why?" he chuckled

Their eyes meet. His dark with want and lust she felt the weight of them as her eyes dropped to his slightly parted lips.

"One more time."

"You have beautiful skin, Geneva. I can see your pretty  freckles scattered on your brown."

His voice sounded and she pushed away from him. His arm around her waist held her in place. Her hand rested on his forearm, his words playing on repeat in her mind.

She had minimal freckles below her eyes that were not easily spotted. She inherited them from her father who bragged about the similarity that they shared among other things.

Her stomach went into a butterfly frenzy at his compliment and keen eye.

"You're blushing."

Her eyes lifted and she looked away unable to hold his sharp gaze.

His arm released her and he turned on his back.  About to say something to him, baby blue eyes flashed across her mind and she stilled.

Samuel.

She slowly sat up and held the white bedsheet against her chest. Her body was stiff.

Samuel was dead. She had killed him. Marcelo killed him. She had sex with the man that had made her murder another. It all came rushing in.

"What did you do to his body?"

She held the bedsheet against herself tighter.

Samuel died because of her. If she had told him earlier or listened to her troubled gut feeling, he wouldn't have died. She wouldn't have been the reason for his death.