"Don't touch me."

She hissed and a jolt of pleasure coursed through her body when he rubbed against her folds and he positioned his thump on her clit ministering firm and persistent circles.

She dug her nails into his skin and he released a breathy chuckle.

"Why? You're attracted to me, Geneva."

He lifted one of her legs by the knee and his finger achieved better access into her pussy folds and began working her core with a steady rhythm her abdomen muscles tensed, her core naturally aiding his act.

"Stop it."

She didn't want to come on his hand, he killed someone with it. He made her do something she didn't think she'd ever do. Her tiptoed foot that had survived the cut that was now healed strained and she held onto his strong arm.

"You killed Samuel." she gritted out. Her womanhood received the punishing skills that had her clinging onto him the more the tip of his fingers teased her g spot.

"You know I'm capable of killing amor yet you still fantasized about me."

"I did not."

His finger stopped moving but remained buried inside her walls.

" you moaned out my name  when I watched you sleep at night."

His finger curled inside and her breath caught.

"How many Marcelos do you know Geneva?"

She bit her lip from talking and he harshly withdrew his finger from inside of her.

"Answer me."

He commanded, lifting her other leg off the floor, and pushing her up against the wall. His arm held her waist as he stood between her parted thighs.

"Is this what you want? To have sex with me?"

" Why would I bring you to Mexico for a fuck?"

She blinked at him uncomprehending and he smirked at her expression.

"How many Marcelo's amor?"

His eyes darkened and her frenzied heart pumped faster.

"One."

"That's right." He used his other hand to position himself at her entrance. " one."

His length pushed into her channel and she jerked at the size of him.

" Relax Geneva. You can take it."

Her legs wrapped around his waist as she tightly held onto him her nails digging into his skin she willed her muscles to relax. Countlessly, she had fantasized about being intimate with this man knowing bloody well that he was a murderer according to some who dare not say so out loud. And among the many wet dreams that she had had, his size hadn't been one she had paid detail to.

He was huge.

He grinned at her, against her clit and her pussy walls slowly relaxed and took more of him in. She felt him smile against her skin before he thrust the rest of his length slowly inside of her making her toes curl as she arched her back. The pain brought by his girth was real but so was the pleasure alongside it.

He lifted his head and watched as she came in a mild form from his penetration alone.

"How bad did you want it"

His voice did things to her and she took a moment to calm down as he continuously grinned at her.

"We've only begun."