Chapter 15

Almost 9k reads?!?! My god! This is my most popular book by far! Thank you all so, so, much! And you know what? I'm sick of waiting for the new chapter too... IM SORRY ITS SHORT

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I slowly started waking up, the remnants of my dream fading away, My eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the light that surrounded me. I tried to sit up, and recognize the slightly unfamiliar place, but was held down by something. I cocked my head and turned my attention to the two arms wrapped around my torso. The olive skin telling me immediately who it was. The memories of the night before steadily rushed back into my drowsy mind...

The dance...

The kiss...

The secret...

The walk home in the cold...

The twinkling reflection of stars on Anthony's eyes as we leaned in for, an uninterrupted, kiss...

Falling asleep in each others arms after we whispered to each other for awhile...

Love...

I smiled happily, and leaned back in my Italian's arms, content with where I was at the moment. I looked at Chilled's sleeping face. "You're so cute" I whispered, leaning in and kissing his forehead gently. His supposedly sleeping face twitched, and his lips turned upward into a smile. His eyes opened, making me jump a bit, I wasn't aware he was listening... "you're cuter though..." He murmured sleepily back at me, making me let out a small squeak. He giggled, his chocolate eyes lighting up with the same twinkle as they did the night before. He moved his head closer to mine, so now he was only about an inch away. His breath bounced off my face, as he ghosted his lips over mine, making me shudder. He leaned in and pulled me into a sweet, sweet, kiss. Moving his hand behind my head, and pulling me closer deepening the kiss. I ran my hands through his hair, tangling my fingers in the almost-black locks. His tongue brushed my bottom lip, outlining it gently as we lip-locked. I opened my mouth to let him explore. I moaned as he rubbed his tongue against mine, the friction driving me crazy. We slowly pulled away from each other, a string of saliva still connecting our lips. "I love you..." Anthony whispered in my ear, making the air around it vibrate.

"and I'm so glad I can finally hold you, and kiss you, and keep you..." he finished off with a sigh. I smiled lightly and nuzzled my face in his neck, breathing in his cinnamon scent.

"I love you too Anthony"

(one hour later)

I sat next to Anthony on the couch we had shared the kiss on not so long ago. We were snuggling now, quietly chattering about what we were going to do today. it was Saturday, and Anthony wanted to take me on our first date somewhere.

He listed different restaurants and other date-ish places we could go and have a pleasant meal. We could go to the arcade, and maybe have a little competition? I nodded a maybe to each of the ideas as he continued to rattle them off.

"We could go to the park and build a snowman... or maybe get some coffee at the cafe? Or what about- ooh! I know Steven, you're Canadian right? Yeah! Then you should love this! Why don't we go ice skating?"