Chapter 12

MARRY X-MAS!!! Ok, so I planned for two chapters... but then I got tomodachi life.... and well, I kinda got sidetracked. in almost done with the other chapter, so enjoy this for now, and the other one should most likely be posted later tonight! Love ya and bai!
<><><><><><><><><><>

(Time skip to day before dance)

It was a Thursday evening, the house was quiet, I was laying in my bed, just thinking about school and life, that is before my phone started going off, telling me someone was texting me. I picked my phone up off the blanket next to me, and unlocked it, smiling as I saw the text was from Anthony.

Anthony~ you going to the dance tomorrow?

My eyes widened, what if?

Ze~ Yeah I guess, why?

I waited a few seconds and my phone buzzed, a blue message bubble appearing on my screen.

Anthony~ you have a date?

I grinned hopefully, is he?

Ze~ no

Anthony~ well, see you there!

My heart dropped, I sighed putting my phone down and flipping over onto my stomach, burying my face into my pillow, and letting a long, frustrated moan escape my lips, muffled by said pillow. "why even try? He's obviously not into you! You're a mute, gay, freak of nature!" I whisper shouted, remembering the pain of using my vocals days before... speaking of the fight, my black eye, sore jaw, and almost broken nose, were getting better quickly. The purple was less prominent, and the throbbing in my jaw went down immensely, but it still hurt sometimes when I ate. why do those two bullies have to mess with me? I've done nothing to them... all they care about is that I'm mute, heh, wonder what they would do if they found out I was homosexual and had a flipping super power... I don't even want to imagine what they'd say, or do...
I sighed again. 'If I am going to the dance, what am I going to wear?' I thought suddenly, eyes shooting open, I mean, is it supposed to be casual, or do we dress up nice? I jumped out of bed, and made my way over to my dresser. I pulled out the drawers searching for something to wear. Digging deeper in my drawers I found an old button up shirt. It looked nice, and the size fit me. I stripped off my current shirt and steadily slid the other one on and buttoned it up. I walked over to my mirror and turned around, eyeing my reflection. 'eh, good enough' I decided, liking the red and black checkered button up. The sleeves only came halfway down my arms, and were cuffed at the end, making me look almost lumberjack like. Not to mention my scruffy facial hair really added to the effect. I giggled a bit, wondering what life would be like if I was living in a log cabin in the middle of the woods. I found some well fitting jeans and a pair of nice, but not too fancy dress shoes in my closet. I admired my outfit in the mirror once again, and grinned, I didn't look too bad! It was a nice change from my usual baggy clothed persona. I took off the clothes and folded them, and stacked them on my desk, then getting into some pajamas, then flicked off my lights. I laid down in bed, getting cozy and warm in my blankets and pillows, almost burying myself. I smiled faintly and closed my eyes, drifting off into a deep and happy sleep...

(Le dream, cuz my books wouldn't be complete without them :D)

I woke up in a warm, strange place. Or at least I thought I woke up. looking around I realized I was wrapped in someone arms, being held lovingly. I looked up and tried to identify who was holding me, but their face was shrouded in shadows. All I could see were his arms and chest, the rest was covered in inky darkness. I turned over in their arms, this time catching a clear glimpse of his chest, specifically, the area where his heart is. He had a Red short sleeve shirt on, and blue light was seeping through the cloth, pouring into the black, night like surroundings. "Ze, Steven, I love you" he whispered. I didn't look up, my eyes were captivated by my he neon light blue light. "I-I love you too" the words tumbled it of my mouth, I didn't even know I had said them, but then A warm feeling swept over me, and I immediately knew who this was, in fact I think my brain knew in the start, but my heart didn't. I watched still as the light started to form a heart shape. My eyes widened, what the hell was happening? Cracks started to form in the shape, and the precise straight crack almost looked like ice. I gasped. I tried to push away from the boy, to get away from his Chilled heart. I watched in horror, but then wonder as the ice started to fall away, and was instead replaced by warm beams of light, and a bright red color. My eyes widened ever so much, and all my fear and doubts left my mind, and I relaxed. I snuggled back into the figure and wrapped my arms around him. The light from his heart flooded into my, now known as Dreamscape, illuminating his beautiful features, and the adorable and mischievous smile he almost always had on his face. His chocolate eyes capturing my green ones. That's when he leaned down, quickly pressing his lips to mine.

My eyes shot open, my eyes quickly shot around the room, gasping in fear, but calming down as I realized I was at home, in bed... Not in Anthony's arms at all... God, I'm such girl...