Chapter 3

Hey guys, so sorry for being sort
of inactive the past couple days, comments wise. Wattpad keeps telling me to reactive te my account... which I've done, 5 times... but this time, I don't get the activation email. so sorry, but until the problem is fixed, I won't really be able to talk to you :,( and sorry, it's kind of short...
<><><><><><><><><><>

"Ok class, I'm going to assign a project, since we haven't had one this semester." Mr. Sark said, making me groan quietly. Just my luck... first week and I already have a project. Today was my fourth day at the school, and I had adapted pretty well. At least, I thought I did... I rested my head on my arms and waited for instructions on what I had to do. "you're going to be partnered up with students of my choice, so no complaining, because I'm not switching people around! You will work together to make a diagram or model of a brain! Here are the instructions... " He spoke while passing out papers. "oh, and it's due in two weeks, so that gives the kids that can't visit each other time in class to work, ok, the partners are..." he reached over to his desk and grabbed a list of a messy and unorganized pile. His eyes skimmed over it from behind his glasses, reading over the names. "First, is Max and Ohm." Max clapped and grabbed his things moving to an empty desk next to a brown haired boy. "next, Galm and Smarty" The two guys who were giggling at Anthony earlier, turned and high-fived. "third, is Entoan and Olive" A black haired boy with lip piercings smiled across the room at a kid in a blue and white striped polo shirt, who was grinning back. "Adam and Cathy" The girl at the table next to me wrapped her arms around the guy next to her, him leaning down to smirk at her. He looked mischievous... "Minx and Krism" I sighed... I was hoping to get Minx. I glanced over at her and saw her cheeks were bright red. I cocked my head and she covered her hands with her face. A girl with black hair walked gracefully across the room and stopped in front of Minx. I looked at her face, and flinched. She had one bright red eye, that burned in excitment, her other eye was a cyan blue. I stared at her curiously and she waved a little at me. I gave her a half smile. "hi! I'm Krism..." her attention redirected to Minx, who was still hiding. "Hello Michelle, are you ready to get to work? Which would you rather do, a drawing or a model?" Her voice rang out above the other conversations in the room. She picked her head up, and I saw she was blushing furiously, she opened her mouth, about to answer but was cut off by Mr. Sark's strong voice. "ok... and last partners... Chilled and Steven!" 'Chilled? Who's Chilled?' I gazed around the room and saw none other than a grumpy looking Anthony taking long strides to where I was sitting. My eyes widened. 'oh crap! What do I do? What do I do?!' I turned to minx and grabbed her arm, startling her.
she turned to me. "what's wrong?" she chimed. I jerked my head in 'Chilled's' direction. "oh... don't worry, his bark is worse than his bite, you can handle him, he's actually really cool..." She turned back to Krism, leaving me with an unsatisfying answer. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I freaked out, turning to face Anthony. "You're Steven right?" I nodded, looking up at him. "great... just my luck, I get the mute..." He groaned and I recoiled in surprise. "What?" I whispered. He sat down in the chair next to me, completely ignoring my question, and turned the other way, getting out some paper and a pencil, and started to draw a plan for his project. 'what just happened?' I reached out to tap his shoulder, but faltered at the last second, deciding to drop it and started on my own. I stayed silent, I was used to bullying, so the insult didn't hurt that much, but the fact that Anthony said it to me, made my heart ache a bit. 'why do people have to be so mean?' I took out some paper and wrote down my plan... a realistic sketch of a brain, all the parts covered. I always did have a talent for art... so this should be easy A. I just hope Chilled might help me out, or I'm not going to have a partner...