Chapter 10

Omg guys!! 100 followers and 3 thousand reads?! My head just exploded! This has easily been my most popular book, and I thank you for your support! And now on to the long awaited chapter! Sry for the wait, I just was going through some funk about wanting to brutally murder my crush for being the blind fool he is.... although now I realize, why have a bf at 13? I need to live my life! So screw them!!! Enjoy!
<><><><><><><><><><><>

I put on one of Chilled's red hoodies along with a scarf, and mittens. No need for anything else, I'm a Canadian! I don't need a big coat! Chilled on the other hand was wearing a black coat, scarf and mittens, a little bit more than me, but still considered thin to go be playing in snow with. I grinned at the excited Italian as he bounced up and down in anticipation, the exact opposite of Smarty, who was tired looking and kind of grumpy... I don't blame him, he did get woken up by a squealing Chilled, forced to get up and put warm clothes on and then go out in the freezing cold snow and chuck chunks of ice at one another. Not the smartest thing for people to do... How did people find out about snow ball fights anyway? Did they just pick up snow and throw it at each other to see if it would hurt? I was snapped out of my thoughts by a warm hand grabbing my cold one and tugging on it, making me jerk forward. Anthony had laced his fingers with mine and was proceeding to drag me out into the snow. I jumped up and walked next to him. He didn't let go of my hand when I appeared beside him instead of behind him. I blushed a bit at the contact, and cleared my throat, making him look at me in confusion. He noticed our hands were still linked, and he quickly tore away, shoving it into his pocket, and looking the other way. Weird.

He turned completely normal again the moment his foot touched the pristine white snow that was sparkling in the light of the cloudy sky. Sinking his foot in to make the first footprint in the fresh blanket of snow, he smiled, not like his normal smiles, but a smile of contentment... he really did belong in ice, he seems to love the stuff so much... He swooped down and grabbed a handful of snow, quickly patting it into a ball, then he looked at me. He wiggled his eye brows and grinned evilly tossing the ball up into the air and catching it again, like a pitcher in baseball would. I shook my head and raised my arms to attempt to cover any attacks that may be initiated. He winked and tossed the ball right at me, hitting my on the top of my head. The snow exploded and I could feel water begin to trickle down my neck. I glared at him, and turned tail, running away and diving behind a small hill of snow. He giggled and ran off to find a shelter of his own. I began to form snowballs as fast as I could. I got about ten done in five minutes and placed them in a pyramid type shape next to me. I cautiously peeked my head over the edge of my base and giggled as I saw the Italians head do the same. I jumped as Chilled's backdoor opened, and out stepped smarty, coming out to screw around with us at last. "Where are you guys? oh, there you are Chilled, where's Ze?" I willed myself to be unseen and pretended to duck down, so Chilled wouldn't suspect of my power. I stepped out from behind my shelter, still invisible, and quietly made my way around the edge of the yard so I could sneak up behind Chilled and do something evil. I grinned and continued to creep around as the two goofballs continued having a conversation. I stepped out behind Chilled and crouched down, so that Smarty wouldn't see me reappear. I became visible again and scooped up a lot of snow. I was now standing behind a clueless Chilled, who's hood of his jacket was right in front of me, so tantalizingly close. Smarty caught sight of me and his eyes widened. I put a finger up to my lips and he smiled a bit, giving a single light nod. "Ze! Ze! Come on over! Smarty wants to be on your team!" Chilled called in the direction of my snow shelter, loosing interest in Smarty, he stooped down and picked up a snowball and aimed to where I would come out if I was over there. Stifling a laugh I snuck up behind him, and in one swift motion I shoved a couple of handfuls of snow in his hood and flipped it onto his head. He froze and let out a small squeak. I couldn't keep it in anymore, I started laughing, so hard I was soon doubled over, and with a quick glance I could see that Smarty was too. Chilled ripped off his hoodie and desperately tried to shake it out, but that was no use, since the ice had already seeped in to his shirt. "god dammit Ze! Where did you even come from? Now I have to change..." He groaned, waddling into his house. I followed and was greeted by warm air. I smiled and took my hoodie off to, I wasn't in the mood for ice anyways... I watched as Chilled peeled off his soaked shirt and tossed it into his dirty laundry, then wandered around, trying to find a new one. My eyes widened at the sight of his Shirtless chest and stomach. What I thought was just chub was actually perfect olive toned muscle. My jaw almost dropped but I had the sense to catch myself before Chilled saw me drooling over him. I closed my eyes, turned away, and reopened them, so now I was facing the opposite direction as the half naked hunk. "here we go..." I heard him murmur. I turned back to see him fully clothed again, and I have a sigh of relief... I didn't want one of my two 'dark' secrets out yet! My attention was caught by Chilled's heavenly giggle. "GaLm's still sleeping... and I have shaving cream conveniently..." he giggled again, this time smiling maliciously. Smarty just shook his head and smiled, not wanting to be part of it, yet wanting to watch. Chilled disappeared into a room and soon came back out holding a bottle of shaving cream in his hands. He skipped to the living room again and as we looked upon the sleeping man, Chilled sprayed a handful into his hand. He crept closer and then finally flung the shaving cream at the snoring GaLm. He stayed sleeping for a moment but soon woke up, groggy and confused. He reached up to his face and gently touched the white foam. He wiped some off and still stayed silent but now he was turned to us glaring and shaking his head slowly, which just made us crack up. "really? REALLY?!" He yelled, scolding us as if he was our mother and we were just troublesome little kids... I looked over at Chilled to see him grinning like crazy, god his smile was just perfect... I could stare at it forever....

(Time skip, next day at skool)

"Ok students! We are proud to announce that we will be having our yearly winter dance!" A raspy voice over the intercom made me jump a bit in shock, not only in surprise at the sudden announcement, but also about what they were saying. A dance? My eyes widened and hope filled my heart. what if Chilled asked me? What if he liked me? Could he like me? Does he like me? 'Woah, woah, woah, calm down Ze, he's obviously straight... no need getting your hopes up, since your wishes never come true...' I frowned, as usual my conscience putting me down... 'but just, what if?'

(I'm sorry it's short... I kinda have a case of writers block... :,( )