Epilouge

Ok most of you don't know what Hetalia is, but its an anime where all the characters are stereo types of countries...
For example:

Spain, or Antonio, is always happy, hard working, clueless and loves tomatos...

(Also has a great ass)

But I'm going to be doing a Hetalia/Hunger Games crossover! So if you like Hetalia...

Then you should like the new book in making :3

Chilled's POV
Several years later
<><><><><><><><><><>

So many years had flown by, memories of memories flowing through my mind, as I relished the calming sound of lapping water.

I let out a sigh of contentment, and smiled lightly, looking across the expanse of water, sunlight bounced off the waves.

So long ago...

so many years since my boyfriend saved me, or husband now.

I looked over at the smaller form next to me,
He was laid back on his hands, grinning lightly as he stared at the water.

I shifted my eyes down to his hand, where light bounced off the small metal band that wrapped around his ring finger.

It was no surprise to anyone when we announced we were getting married, everyone knew we were meant to be, "practically inseparable", quote my mom.

It was spring now, the water was melted, and warm. No more chilling cold, no more visible breaths... no more ice!

We could finally come back to this place and just relax. I smiled wider, and caught the attention of said Canadian.

"Why are you smiling?"
He asked me, cocking his head, which I used to, and still do, claim as the cutest thing ever.

"Just remembering... Ze..."

I leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll always love you" I chimed, making him smile as big as me.

"As will I"