Chapter 7

Most people wanted choice B, so it shall be! Enjoy!
<><><><><><><><><>

I was worried for Chilled, his head was resting on his arms, and his nose was runny, making him sniffle every once in awhile. He grunted which made me jump a bit. I thought for sure he was asleep, because his eyes were closed and he didn't move for awhile. Class was halfway over, and instead of doing my project, I found myself staring at the shivering boy. My daydreaming was interrupted by a loud feminine squeal. I jerked my head in the direction and curiously looked to see where the noise had come from. Minx was hugging Krism fiercely and shaking her back and forth. The black haired girl just simply laughed at the brunette's actions. "Yes, yes, YES! I would love to go to the dance with you!" She giggled. I stared around the room, seeing that no one was noticing the commotion. I giggled, I knew something was up with them! Good for Minx... I turned back to Chilled, and had a sudden burst of confidence. I gently poked his arm, and he froze at my touch. He opened his watery eyes, and shifted his head so that he was looking at me expectantly. "what?" He asked, his tone was tired, and he looked half dead. "wanna come over?" I whispered. "why would I want to do that? Were. not. friends." he muttered, but his voice seemed uncertain. "hot chocolate?" I murmured. His eyes opened wide. "hot chocolate!?" I nodded and grinned. "well maybe..." He sighed in defeat. "fine. what's your address." I scribbled the address down on a piece of scrap paper and then slipped it to him. "alright... I'll be over at 4?" I nodded. It was going to be a long day...

(The end.... JK, I'm not gonna leave you with a cliffhanger...
TIMESKIP TILL 4)

I put some water on the stove and turned the heat on high. then I ran over to my couch and fluffed the pillows making it look nice. I grabbed two Xbox controllers off my tv stand and started setting up a game of halo 3. I grinned as the familiar game turned on, and a second player was added to the screen. I had never had a player two before, and the gameplay looked like it would be harder with only half a screen to play with... but I think it could be more fun. All of a sudden I heard the 'ding-ding-dong' of our doorbell and jumped up, and rushed over to my bathroom, making sure I looked all right, and fixing my ruffled hair. Satisfied with my appearance I jogged tooth front door and painted a welcoming smile on my face as is wind the door open. Anthony stood outside, his eyes slightly red, and he was shivering from the frost outside air. I motioned for him to come in, and he stepped into my warm house with a relieving sigh. "thanks... it's freezing out there" he sniffles from his runny nose, an I nodded a 'you're welcome'. I jerked my head to the side, notifying him to follow me. He got the message and followed me to my couch, where I pointed at the sofa. He sat down and I handed him the player two controller, grinning. He glanced at the screen and laughed. "Halo 3? I frickin' love this game!" He squealed. The moment was ruined by a high pitched shriek from the kitchen. The water! I sprinted to the stove and moved the kettle off the hot burner, and flipped the switch off. I got busy making hot chocolate, an pretty soon I had two steaming cups of the warm drink. I carried theme both over to Anthony and set his down in front of him, cautious not to spill the liquid. I then sat down and grabbed my controller. He grinned picking up his drink and taking a tentative drink, to make sure it didn't burn his mouth. He took his controller and we started playing "my favorite game ever...

(HALO 3 IS FRICKIN' AMAZING!! AND IF YOU DENY IT, I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER. Halo hater: forever? Me: FOR FRICKIN' EVER!)