Chapter 14

Guys I'm so excited for my next book I'll be doing!!! It's gonna be amazing!!! :3 love ya, and enjoy!

HIS NAME IS DONALD GUYS

THATS ADORABLE!!

One more thing, I'm gonna end this at about 20 chapters, so it's about 3/4 done!
<><><><><><><><><><><>

Warm lips moving with mine, that's all I could feel at the moment. Nothing around me mattered, only me and Anthony... for a split second I didn't notice any of the people around me, probably watching... my eyes snapped open and I pushed away from Anthony, gasping a bit. I quickly looked around us to see that people were looking at us. Most had eyes narrowed in disgust, while only a few smiled, or pretended not to notice. I started breathing heavily, having a panic attack. "I fucking knew it!" Someone with a familiar British accent screamed. And then I snapped. I turned to Chilled who was looking down at me, eyes filed with worry. I made eye contact for a full second before turning, and pushing my way through my fellow students. "Faggot" a boy called out, and even in the dim light and noisy atmosphere, I could tell it was Felix. My eyes started to water up, and as I finally made it to the door, I shoved it open and kept running, away from everyone, away from the jerks, away from Anthony... Tears steadily flowed down my face as I stumbled into the night. I heard the glass doors slam behind me and quick footsteps running out. I quickly used my power before the person could see me. "Steven! Ze! Wait! Where are you?! Please come back!" Anthony called, panic lacing his words. I stood there frozen, about 15 feet away from him, wanting to just get away from him, and all the other dance-goers. No matter how many times I will my feet to quietly creep away, the feeling of Anthony's soft lips on mine want to make me go to him. I gave a small whimper as I watched fall to his knees, eyes staring right at me, yet he didn't know it. "What have I done... " he said aloud. "what have I done?! I've ruined everything! I've ruined my chance with him, and he could very well be my fucking soulmate" he cried aloud, luckily no one but me was around to hear his plea. My heart began to break as he put his face in his hands and began to sob. I couldn't take it any more... I quietly walked up to him, still invisible. I kneeled down and slowly took his warm hand, grasping it firmly as I gently tugged him to get up. He looked up surprised, expecting to see someone but, but instead saw nothing but air. His face turned into a mix of fear and shock as he took his other arm and laid his fingers where my arm would be, recoiling as he felt my warm skin. "Hello?" He whispered, still dumbfounded. "hi" I murmured back. His jaw dropped and his eyes opened bigger than I had ever seen. "Z-Ze?" He asked, uncertain. I willed my power to stop and I became visible once again. He fell onto his butt and started stumbling away from me. "What the fuck?!" My loving emotions were swept away by a current of sadness and terror. what had I done? "No, no, please, please don't go" I cried out quietly eyes filling with tears once more. He froze and just stared at me. "you... you weren't, weren't there!" He said, voice trembling a bit. I walked up to him cautiously, and offered him my hand, which he slowly accepted, making eye contact with me as I pulled him up. "wh-what did you do?" He asked. "I... Look, ever since I was little, I've had a power. I-i have always been different... so I always try and isolate myself" I said, just a bit quieter than my real voice. Why am I talking so much lately? "I've never had real friends, or someone that likes me... I'm so confused as to what to do... as to my power, I was born with it." I choked on my words, my throat started to hurt as I tried to hold back tears. He moved closer to me, I could feel his warm breath in the cold air, and I took a deep breath. "ever since I was little, people have found out about me... and then I always move away, leaving new "friends" behind... I'm a freak, I already know that" I murmured sadly. He put his fingers under my chin and slowly pushed my head up, making me look into his soft eyes. "No, no, no, no, you are not a freak! You're just different, and all your quirks? I just see them as adorable perks." He said gently, making me smile a bit. "heh, that rhymes I whispered. "c'mon, lets ditch the dance... And go somewhere more... private" He said, wiggling his eyebrows and tugging on my hand, "we can deal with those jerks at school Monday." I followed him, giggling a bit, as he led me to our destination.

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Guys, guys, guys, Ze didn't have his first kiss till he was 19 XD that's like, only a few years ago! And he met chilled a couple years before that... coincidence?! I think not! XD