Chapter 9

Were almost at one hundred followers and 2 thousand veiws!?!?How cool is that?! And also, sorry for the terrible misspellings and grammar of my last chapter. It was really late at night, and I didn't check over it. Sowwy. P.s. I've never seen as above, so below or paranormal activity, because I'm too much of a girl... Hehe <><><><><><><><><><>
I sat on Anthony's couch watching them curiously as him and his two friends screw around. "GODDAMMIT SMARTY!" Galm yelled. "I'm sorry! I thought Chilled was in front of me!" They were currently playing Mario kart, and Chilled was sweeping them. Galm and Smarty had tried to make an alliance to take him out of first... but right now, that wasn't helping either of them. "WHEN YOURE IN THIRD, AND IM IN SECOND, WHY DOES THAT MAKE YOU THINK THAT HES IN FRONT OF YOU?!" He shook his head at the dumb mistake Smarty had made. All the while Chilled was giggling uncontrollably. I stifled a small laugh and continued to just watch the trio be complete idiots. 3 minutes later, Chilled crosse the finish line in first place, which made him rub it in the others faces. His cocky smirk faded when his eyes rested on me. I had been trying to stay out of their way the entire time, trying to attract the least bit of attention that I could. I didn't know these guys, and they didn't know me... so why bother? I was only here for Chilled anyway... "hey buddy, do you want to play? I have another controller..." Anthony asked with a hopeful look in his eyes. I shrugged and nodded slightly grabbing the extra wii controller. I settled down on the left side of Anthony, and realized we were on the character select screen. I loved Mario Kart, and I always played as Donkey Kong... maybe I should switch it up, I decided and ended up picking Yoshi. "Ooh! Let's play teams! We haven't don't that yet." Chilled said, eyes lighting up at the idea. "fine, as long as I don't get Sm-" Galm was cut off by Chilled. "I call Ze!" he yelled, grabbing my shoulder and shaking me. I blushed a bit at the use of my nickname...

A few races later, only a minimal number of screw ups commited, me and Chilled were in the lead by 8 points, and about to finish in 1st and 2nd places on the fourth race. When we finished the race, the points were totaled up and we won! Chilled have me a high five while I just grinned. I glanced at the clock on his wall. 9:07. Geeze, the night wasn't even started yet! We ended up deciding to watch some scary movies. I hated horror movies, they always really scared me, and when they did I hated the feeling of having my heart race. Not the kind of heart race, when your around a crush or someone you love, the kind that makes you jumpy and wish you could un-see what you just saw. We settled on As above so below, and paranormal activity. I had never seen as above so below, but I heard it was good and I've already seen paranormal activity. We sat on the couch, a big bowl of popcorn on the table, it's aroma calming the spooky atmosphere. the lights were off, the blinds were pulled open, and drizzly rain pattered against the glass. It was probably going to snow later on, when it got colder and darker. We all sat on the couch, Me next to Chilled who was reading the back of a movie box, and Smarty and GaLm across from us. GaLm hopped up and popped the first horror movie into the movie player, then came back to sit in anticipation of the movie to come.

(One story line and beginning credits latar)

Shit was getting real at this point, lots of screaming, blood, jump scares, and demons... I laid on my side, half curled up into a ball, face half turned away from the glowing screen, so if in need, I could attempt to turn my head away at the last second. Another jump scare made me squeak. I heard a giggle from Chilled at my terror, and I felt an arm be placed around me. I turn to look up at him, but he is just staring at the screen, acting like he's doing nothing out of the ordinary. I blush a bit, hoping the grayish darkness hides the flushed color. He pulls me in closer so that I'm snuggled in with him. I decide that he's the one intimidating this, why not take advantage of it. I reposition myself getting more comfortable, so that my head is resting on his chest, his gentle heartbeat calming compared to my quick one. I didn't even watch the movies the rest of the time, instead I let the inky darkness of a calming sleep take over me...

(AN: idk how guy sleepovers are... don't they just like wrestle and stuff? Eh... well... whatevs!)
You thought it was over, didn't you?

I woke up to the sound of soft snores. I blinked my eyes open, taking in my surroundings. Panic seized my chest as I didn't realize where I was. 'oh.. that's right...' Walking, sleepover, movies, cuddles, sleep... I tried to sit up, but something was stopping me. Arms were wrapped around my waist, and Chilled's face was nuzzled in my neck. I blushed and tried once again to get up, but failing again. I laid back down next to Anthony and snuggled in next to him again. There I waited in the comforting warmth of his arms for another ten minutes until his eyes slowly opened, unsheathing sleepy brown eyes filled with confusion at our situation. As he realized what we were doing, he jumped up quickly, looking at me with panic, but smoothing down his shirt and pants, gathering himself. He cleared his throat and offered me a hand, which I gladly accepted. "uh-uhhm... sorry, about that... I'm a hugger" he giggled nervous and rubbed the back of his neck. His gaze traveled from my awkward face, to something behind me, the sight making him squeal loudly. The squeal made Smarty toss and turn and eventually get up himself. "god, you're loud Chilled..." he groaned sleepily. "oh shut up ya lazy person!" He laughed. "hey, I'm not the lazy one that sleeps in till 3... unlike GaLm here... he motioned to the still sleeping boy, who snored loudly. "oh never mind that! Look! Snow!" Chilled yelled. I groaned... guess it's time for a snowball fight!

P.s. I'm tired