09-Bachelorette Parties?

The "L Sisters"

Rydel💕: So...I may or may not be already planning Hayley's bachelorette party! 

          Aubrey💛: You are on a roll Rydel. I can't wait to see what ideas you have. 

                       Jenna🌷: Did you make a secret Pinterest board about it? 

Kailey💋: Lol I am dying at Jenna's comment. Tell us your plans Rydel!!! 

           Hayley💅🏻: Ooh Delly.....you know I'm excited already. 

Rydel💕: Well. How would you feel about going to Las Vegas?!? 

            Kailey💋:You know I love to gamble so I'm in 🤩🤩 

                        Hayley💅🏻:OMG YESSSSSS! Awww Rydel you are the best!!! 🥰 

        Jenna🌷: I know where you will find Kailey and I hahaha 

                        Aubrey💛:I am so excited for this Rydel. Are we flying out there or driving there? 

Rydel💕:Awww I'm so glad you are excited Hayley! Only the best for you, I'm sure the other girls told you I plan really good parties. Right Kailey and Aubrey? 

               Kailey💋 and Aubrey💛:Delly has a point. She really does throw the best parties. She's the bachelorette party planning queen. 

               Jenna🌷: Even though Rocky and I are only dating, I love this family so much ❤️

      Rydel💅🏻:If you want us to drive to Vegas we can Aubrey since you are pregnant. I mean the drive is only 4 hours, so we can always turn this trip into a sightseeing trip too. If y'all are down? 

           Aubrey💛: I'm still okay to fly at the moment. But I love the idea about a sightseeing trip!!! 

                    Kailey💋:That's so cute Rydel!! You know we love a good photo op 💁🏼‍♀️ 

         Jenna🌷:When do we leave? Lol 😂😂 

                     Hayley💅🏻:That is the cutest thing Rydel. We can have plenty of impromptu photo shoots along the way! 

                         Rydel💕:Jenna are you gonna be knocking on my door in a few minutes with a giant suitcase? 

                  Kailey💋: Rydel 😂😂😂😂 I just spit my drink out and Ross won't stop laughing at me

    Aubrey💛:Don't threaten Jenna like that because she will 😂😂 

            Jenna🌷: Knock knock 😂😂 . Also Kailey lmao 😂😂 

                                       Rydel💕:Oops 😂😂 

Hayley💅🏻: Was there anyone outside of us that you were going to invite? 

                    Rydel💕: That's completely up to you sister! 

Hayley💅🏻: Okay! I'm thinking of wanting to invite our other friends Dani Greene and Meg Styles! 

                                  Rydel💕: Oh yes for sure those girls are invited!!! 🤩