61-Home, Home, Home

The L Sisters ✨
Kailey💋: Whew I have missed my girls so much over this past month that I have been gone.
     Rydel💕: GIRL you have no idea how much we have missed you both. 🥰
      Aubrey💛: I agree with what Rydel said. We have missed you both so much. The babies have missed Autie K and Auntie JJ so much 😍😍
Jenna🌷: I agree with Kailey! It was so much fun being on tour with the boys but shew let me tell ya I am exhausted.
     Hayley💅🏻: I have missed my girls so much!
Rydel💕: Missy you have a wedding coming up soon!
         Kailey💋: You got that right!
Hayley💅🏻: Speaking of that our last fittings are this Friday! The wedding is 2 weeks away girls!! 🤩 After that my mom was going to plan a little luncheon.
     Aubrey💛: Oh my goodness I can't believe that the wedding is 2 weeks away. We all know that it is going to be absolutely gorgeous. 😍
     Jenna🌷: Thank you for letting this fitting be at the end of the week 😂😂. I can already tell ya Rocky and I aren't going to be moving for a couple of days.
    Kailey💋: Same goes for Ross and I. I don't know what it is but I have felt so sick over the last few days. Maybe it's just the jet lag, but I don't know.
       Rydel💕: What kinda sick?
Kailey💋: I don't know, I have just been extremely nauseous and overly tired. If it gets worse then I'll have Ross call my doctor Karissa.
     Aubrey💛: I'll see what I have in my medicine cabinets. I might have some items that you need or maybe want to try.
   Jenna🌷: Mama Aubs coming through for us
Hayley💅🏻: She's got everything in that giant Mary Poppin's purse that she carries 😂
       Rydel💕: Yes she does! It's the best!

A/N: Finally back to a good ol' groupchat chapter. Does anyone have any ideas about what Kailey's sickness is? 😉 Let me know what you think in the comments!

Trading TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara