67-The Announcement

A/N: Doing a time jump to the end of Kailey's first trimester, so she is safe from miscarrying. She is around 15 weeks. This will be a continuation from the last chapter!

*the family has all made it to Ross and Kailey's house*
Ross: Hey everybody! So glad that you all could come over to our house tonight.
Rocky: No problem thank you for inviting us.
Aubrey: Yes! Thank you for wanting to plan a family dinner.
Kailey: Y'all it is no problem at all. This was something that Ross and I wanted to do because we felt like we are always over at one of your homes.
Rydel: *giggles* Aww her little southern accent is coming out.
Jenna: Lol excuse me Rydel you can't keep it together when Kailey, Hayley, or myself talks.
Hayley: ^She do be right though
Capron: Rydel is all the time telling me about the cute southern accents.
Riker: So what is on the agenda for tonight Ross?
Ross: Well Kailey and I are putting the last finishing touches on dinner and then we can eat. After that Kailey has some gifts that she wants to give to everyone. Then we can just sit around and hangout.
Papa Mark: Is there anything that you need us to do?
Ross: Nope. You all can just make yourselves at home. We got it all under control.
Ryland: Works for me!
Mama Stormie: You kids are the absolute sweetest.

————— Time jump to after dinner———->
These are the gifts given to the family!

————— Time jump to after dinner———-> These are the gifts given to the family!

Mark and Stormie: OH MY GOODNESS.....we are getting another grand-baby!!!!
Rydel: AHHHHHH I GET TO BE AUNT DELLY AGAIN
Rocky/Riker/Ryland: YO! Congratulations to you both Ross and Kailey!! Can't wait to be uncles again.
Ross and Kailey: SURPRISE!!