80-Maternity Pictures

Kailey💋: Hey Dani!!!
Dani📸: Hi Kailey! How are you feeling?
Kailey💋: I'm good, thank you for asking. I can't believe that I'm already towards the end of my second trimester.
Dani📸: Aww that's great! You are so welcome. I can't believe that either. I feel like just a week ago you were announcing that you were pregnant.
Kailey💋: It feels that way doesn't it?
Kailey💋:How is your photography business doing?
Dani📸: It's been doing really well. I can't believe how popular it has became.
   Kailey💋: That is great. GIRL...of course it's popular, I mean you take some of the best pictures hands down.
Dani📸: Awww thank you so much. That means so much to me! Speaking of pictures when did you and Ross want to schedule your maternity pictures?
    Kailey💋: You are so welcome. You deserve it. Awwww! I am so excited to be taking maternity pictures. Let me ask Ross what date he thinks will work best for his schedule.
Dani📸: I can always count on you and the girls to "hype me up". Yes! I am so excited that I am getting to take these sweet pictures for you and your family. ❤️
   Kailey💋: Ross said that he is going to be working in the studio this week but next week/weekend he is free! Did you want to do it then?
Dani📸: That will work perfectly for me. That gives you plenty of time to pick out your outfits and find any other cute pictures that you would like for me to take.
  Kailey💋: I'll officially be at my third trimester in 2 weeks so that will be good too!
Dani📸: 😍🤩
Dani📸: I remember Aubrey and Riker waited until 2 weeks before Aubrey was due to take her pictures. She was so afraid that she was going to go into labor early.
  Kailey💋: Oh goodness but that sounds like something those 2 would do 😂😂
Kailey💋: Anyways I can't wait to see you next week for these pictures!! Thank you so much girly for everything. ❤️