51-Twitter Q and A's-Kailey

KaileyGLynch: Hey y'all! Thought I would jump on here and answer some questions while I'm waiting on Ross to get done filming! 💙
R5lurv: What is your favorite song from both R5 and the Driver Era?
    KaileyGLynch: R5lurv-My favorite R5 song is Loud and my favorite Driver Era song is Preacher Man!
KaileyLynchfashion: Favorite clothing and shoe brand?
       KaileyGLynch: KaileyLynchFashion-Clothing wise I really like the brand Shein or Lilly Pulitzer. Now when it comes to shoes I love wearing my Converse for casual wear, but for my expensive shoes I would have to say Christian Louboutins!
RossXKailey:First concert that you went to and favorite concert/festival that you have been to?
KaileyGLynch: RossXKailey- My favorite concert that I have been to would be Twenty One Pilots! My favorite festival that I have been to is Coachella!
CAOSfan: What makeup brands do you use?
KaileyGLynch: CAOSfan-The makeup brands that I use are Kylie Cosmetics, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Urban Decay, Covergirl, and KVD beauty! ✨
Livlaughlove:Favorite celebrity couple to travel with? (apart from your family)
KaileyGLynch: Livlaughlove-Ross and I's favorite celebrity couple to travel with is Bella Hadid and Abel(the Weeknd)
urbannicole: Favorite song at the moment?
    KaileyGLynch: My favorite song at the moment is Bulletproof Love by Pierce the Veil! 🖤
Alyssa.Haylie:Celebrity hall pass?
     KaileyGLynch: Alyssa.Haylie-Ooh mine is definitely Adam Levine!
KaileyluvsRoss: Favorite show that you and Ross like to watch together?
      KaileyGLynch: Our favorite shows to watch are American Horror Story and Friends! 🤩
DriverEras_1: What is your current job/occupation?
      KaileyGLynch: DriverEras_1- I am a model and an actress!