62-Morning Sickness

Phone call between Kailey and her doctor Karissa
Kailey: Hello is this Dr. Karissa Ford's office?
Karissa: Yes ma'am this is Dr. Karissa speaking.
Kailey: Hey Dr. Karissa this is Kailey Lynch. I am calling because I have a question to ask you about some symptoms I have been experiencing.
Karissa: Oh no. I can answer any questions that you have. Go ahead and tell me what you have been experiencing and I will get the bottom of this.
Kailey: Thank you so much. Well it started when my husband Ross and I got back from our trip. I have been feeling super nauseous and tired for days now. We thought it was just the jet lag, but I don't know.
Karissa: Hmm. If you don't mind me asking when was your last menstrual cycle?
Kailey: Oh goodness my last cycle was probably a month ago. I should have started 2weeks ago by my calculations.
Karissa: From what all you have told me it sounds to me like you are pregnant. Have you taken any tests?
Kailey: Awww! That didn't even cross my mind. I have not taken any tests. Should I take one or should I just come to your office?
Karissa: I think that you should take one at home and then while we are on the phone I'll schedule you an appointment to come in and we can confirm if you are pregnant or not. We will run some tests, blood work, and can do a transvaginal ultrasound.
Kailey: That sounds good to me. Thank you so much Dr. Karissa! I'll take a pregnancy test now and then can come to your office in an hour or two.
Karissa: You are so welcome. I'll get you all taken care of. See you soon!

A/N: Awwww looks like everyone was right and that Kailey thinks that she is pregnant!
Introducing our new character Dr. Karissa Ford (BabygirlRissa )
Thank you all for reading this story. Let me know what you think! All the love-MK