69-Hot Off the Presses Gossip (Baby Edition)

SPOTTED!!

Wakey wakey R5/the Driver Era fans. This is Hot off the Presses Gossip here, your one and only source into the lives of the Lynch family and their close friends.

From my sources it seems to me that the second youngest Lynch sibling Ross Lynch and his wife Kailey Lynch have announced on their social media pages that they are having a baby. The couple both shared pictures onto their personal pages, so that is where the pictures that we have obtained came from.

The picture seen above shows what both Ross and Kailey had shared on their social media accounts

The picture seen above shows what both Ross and Kailey had shared on their social media accounts. The picture that Kailey chose to post was some big gold balloons that spelt out "BABY" and had a picture of their ultrasound under it. The picture that Ross chose to post was a picture of his wife Kailey standing in their backyard while cradling her baby bump. Both posts had many likes and comments on it from the couples family and close friends. We just know that this baby will be so spoiled by the whole family and the many friends of the Lynch family!

Who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO, Hot off the Presses Gossip.

Articles coming up:
•Meg and Harry moving to the States full time?
•When will R5 be back on tour?
•Pregnancy outfit lookbook
•When will Rydel and Capron get engaged?