71-Gender Reveal Party Plans

———————-Time Jump——————->

*this is after Kailey and Ross have came to Dr

*this is after Kailey and Ross have came to Dr.Karissa's for their next appointment. Rydel couldn't be there for the appointment, so Dr. Karissa is reaching out to her.

Karissa: Hey Rydel! This is Dr. Karissa. Did Kailey tell you I was going to call. I would love to meet up with you for lunch and we can discuss everything!
Rydel: Hey Dr. Karissa. Yes she did tell me that you were going to reach out. That sounds perfect. I am free whenever.
Karissa: Okay! Let's meet at Malibu Farm at 2:30. You can just call me Karissa it doesn't have to be formal. Kailey and I have actually know one another since we were teenagers.
Rydel: Yes!! I love that restaurant. I'll meet you there. Awww I love that. She was telling me that you two pretty much grew up together until you had moved to Mobile for college.
Karissa: I sure did. The medical school that I had chose to come to was located there, but she and I had still kept in touch with one another even after I had moved states.
Rydel: I always forget that Kailey is from North Carolina until she speaks with that Southern accent of hers.
Karissa: That's the one. Let me finish up with my paperwork and then I will be ready to meet you for lunch.
Rydel: Okay!! Sounds good to me. I'm going to go ahead and leave from my office then. See you there!

——————————-Time Jump——————>
📍Malibu Farms

@KKarissa When Rydel and I get together you know we are planning something 💕Tagged: @RydelLynch Liked by @CrystalLeigh and 15,635 others @KaileyGLynch 🤩🤩🤩          @KKarissa Just you wait and see missy! @user1 Ooh I wonder what it could be? Pr...

Tagged: @RydelLynch
Liked by @CrystalLeigh and 15,635 others
@KaileyGLynch 🤩🤩🤩
@KKarissa Just you wait and see missy!
@user1 Ooh I wonder what it could be? Probably something super cute tho
@dovecameron Have fun ladies ✨👏🏻💕
@KKarissa ^Thank you! Let's plan something soon.
@user2 Damn even Karissa has cool famous friends 😂😂
@RydelLynch I mean Karissa is also one of the top OBGYN's on the West Coast. 💁🏼‍♀️
@KKarissa STAHP you are too sweet, but thank you though. 🤩
@itsjennaA I hope it's a #GIRLSTRIP soon!
@KaileyGLynch ^Ooh that would be fun!
@aubrey.Lynch She do be right though 🙌🏻🙌🏻
@user3 My guess is either something with the whole Lynch family or maybe a tea party!
@heyyitsHayley You know I am already excited 🤩