Chapter 35- Pachakuti

Start from the beginning

"And since then, have you ever lost control again?" Henry asks me as I held onto his hand as he drove on; I tighten her hold on his hand how strong and dependable he is to our child and me.

"No, Abuela taught me how to understand my magic better and gain control," I explained to him. He looks at me and at Reagan giggling in her seat, seeing where we were heading. She can adequately sense our family.

"Exactly, your cousins didn't have the support they needed when back in New York, it was just them and their Mom. Now you, your Mom, and grandma will help them gain control over their magic." Henry advised her Lydia smiled and kissed his lips.

"The great sun god blessed me with you and Reagan. Blessed my family to be together again," Lydia teared up thinking about all the trails her family has faced together and separately, but we made it past the horrible times where we knew we'd survive.

Pulling up to the house, we can see my brothers helping build a bonfire and setting up the grill and stick to roast up our meat, and from the driveway, we can smell the rest of the food cooked up in the house.

"Lydia!" They shouted, running over to the car, embracing me and Henry and Reagan alike. The girls were getting chairs from the inside when they saw me. They came not wanting to make any movements. I instantly took them in my arms.

They tensed up. I can feel primas' magic come up from their bodies meeting with my magical presence. I gently flowed my magical aura towards them to ensure that our kinship, our magic, can be recognized by our family members who share our blood.

 I gently flowed my magical aura towards them to ensure that our kinship, our magic, can be recognized by our family members who share our blood

"Hey, it's okay _ I'll help you now," I told them. Kat smiles faintly, Maya shook in fear for Ace took my hands. She looked into my eyes, and for the first time since she came, I can see the small spark of light in her eyes. They were still a bit dark.

"Thank you, Lydia," She spoke. I gasped. I looked at Santino and Manuel, and they nodded their head with grandpa and Dad smiling at her. I hugged her close, so happy to hear her voice; it sounded almost exactly like her sisters, but hers.

"Reagan," She called out to my baby. Reagan giggled and laughed too upon hearing her name called now. Manuel and Santino kissed her cheeks as she laughs out loud. Dad took her away from my brothers doing the same thing to her smiling brightly.