Chapter 16- Academy Life

Maya's Pov

Morning  Meeting

"Right then with the recent pull of funding from Enchantress and the absences of the Two Captains, Mr. Ekon and Ivor. We need ideas for fundraisers that can support the school and to get students to contribute as well. Any ideas can help." The HeadMaster suggests I found it funny to believe that these Momma's boys let a simple fight take them out of the school.

" The HeadMaster suggests I found it funny to believe that these Momma's boys let a simple fight take them out of the school

These leaders are idiots just because someone opposed their authority after enforcing it too long onto their residents. What did they expect when they finally push someone who had enough.

"Hmm," I tried to speak up until one of the senior staff members the gym teacher I believed cut me off.

"The teams need new uniforms and busses for the games out of state." I scoffed a laugh. I reviewed all the materials that this school alone spends on the funding we use to have. Much of it was mostly for the teams than the other departments. New tables and security measure were all that was given to the rest of the school. 

From the first day I noticed that the materials of the sorcery course were either reused or replaced with human products. Since I got the email about the cut of funding from the school. I knew that collecting the data that I saw throughout the Academy can help me and the staff come up with ideas.

"Head Master Aklins, I actually have couple solutions. Here I have some documents and receipts that the Academy has spend over the years and where we should be focusing on," I piled up the folders and passed them around the staff members. I inhaled a sharp breath and announced my findings.

"Due to the cut of funding, I believe that fundraiser can begin with the students to part-take in ideas and contribute to the academy. As well we should inform the parents of the recent cut back and how students have to submit their complaints to us as well" I suggested I wait for a moment while everyone reviewed my findings.

"My Gods! I didn't know how much went to the artprogram and how long has the Academy choir went on tour? The witchery has low products and have reduce to using human organic? What else has been used for coverage?" Each staff member expressed after reviewing the data I've collected after the few weeks I begun here.