Chapter 49-Balancing the Scale

Axel's pov

More days have passed since the attack on the city. Many of their soldiers and members of the Four leaders clan have funded and helped donated, while the majority of the human citizens have suffered causalities.

Lyra and I have been working with Earl Lockson and the Enchantress of the Coven

Lyra and I have been working with Earl Lockson and the Enchantress of the Coven. Individual help from the pack, avoiding the Luna and Alpha; I've been managing command with their sons over their pack members, showing them how to ease the distraction and negate the pack when something as a raid or attack devasted the city and its inhabitants.

During the clearing where the final battle held on the academy's ground once stood, I found Ace's motorcycle that she built in the garage. I decided I would fix it for it back on the compounds of the Undead King's estate.

Extended hours from light turns into night; after a hard day of work, the members and I were greeted back with my in-laws preparing a meal where Aurora and her brother Arthur joined us.

"Ah, I missed this food," Aaron expressed, gulping up when I quickly placed a napkin over his mouth

"Chew before speaking, Lad," I scolded him. Lyra giggles enjoying the lovely meal together with the pack. We were eating Ceviche, which I learned is a raw seafood dish that fills our stomachs quickly.

"Uncle Axel here have some rice," Maggie passes me the bowl of rice; never on my land did we have anything such as rice, I first tried it Lyra, and I overate the white rice, but I do prefer when Lyra mixes it spices with yellow and beans.

"Thank you, Lass," I mumbled through eating my food; Luke was fighting with Manuel to get some popcorn for the food; of course, Manuel was the slowest. I was hoping his training with Aaron would make him faster.

I only ate one plate of the meal. I excused myself from the dinner table. I told Lyra to go ahead in going to bed. I was going to stay up for a couple of hours. I headed to the estate's garage where Ace's motorcycle was delivered there so that I can fix it.

Turning lights on and seeing the damage that the motorcycle endured during the fire, I had to strip the motorcycle of its parts first before taking apart the engine.