Chapter 55- Return of Farrell Pack

Gabriel's pov

Warning blood & gore 

The bloodstained walls and floors of his artist room had no joy anymore, even the parts of the once beautiful hybrid men and women were a waste. He tossed the bat aside, snapping his fingers to the guard at his beckoning call.

"String them up as a reminder to those brats protecting each other for mentioning the saviors

"String them up as a reminder to those brats protecting each other for mentioning the saviors. Fucking Maximus taking my son for his paranoia," He seethed with rage stomping his way through the hall of his home into his main office.

"Status report now Landon I'm not in the mood," Gabriel insisted, kicking off his blood stained shoes aside. Landon the boy in question stumbles over his stance going over to retrieve his master's fallen clothes.

"Still no update on Lord Maximus nor your son. However the stock on our supply has lowered and our customers are demanding live stock to be delivered," Landon concluded but Gabriel turns to Landon slipping off his boxers glaring at the boy.

"Have they threatened to pull their funding?" Gabriel questions Landon squirms uneasily but nods his head. Gabriel scoffs, turning on the shower.

"Spare the young ones who haven't been trained yet. Fresh piglets usually please Viktor and Marie have them clean but not fed last time they ruined a priceless carpet that I had to pay for-" Gabriel sighed, waving Landon off.

"Leave and prepare my dinner," Gabriel ordered, Landon scurried out of the room. Steam rose and fogs his mirror for shaving out of habit he shaves his stubble before showering in his routine he drew circles to represent all the lives he held in the camps before wiping them out to see his face the true victor.

However it can never truly replace the fear in the back of his mind. He will always remember the time those three came into his camp how their glare was the first time concern rose into his mind for having them. No matter the beatings or separation it never ceased that glint in their eyes for revenge.

He thought for a moment of that glint in their eyes how it reminded him of someone similar. It brought him anger and displeasure to know that the Grand Alpha of New York has called forth a meeting in which he must attend and not only him but his colleagues as well.

He had always hid the camps, hybrids from the Grand Alpha's authority; he portrays it as making the hard decisions and doing what must be done for the sake of the old bloods. Despite them being from the old world and its views and societies that he revolves in this modern age.

Gabriel hates that the Grand Alpha does not hold to their customs and views. Therefore he wouldn't have to shelter like a rat in the alleyways and shadows to do what is necessary for the good and riches of the old bloods in modern New York.

Still what he hated the most was that grand seat on the table belongs to an animal that came from fifty celtic tribes and into the nobility of aristocrats that he Gabirel was born from, still that was his human life, becoming a vampire was an honor that he was sired before the turn of the high life, commerce gaining the same riches of the blue bloods.