Chapter 56- Bloodline Of the Farrell Pack

An Uprising is never known when it starts no one ever knows how many held it in their hearts. How in time it becomes bigger than it was.

Unknowingly building a resentment towards their enslavers, fooling to their masters that they were in control in reality it was the other way around. Their captors had gotten arrogant to the point they forgot how truly vulnerable the vampires were.

For these sisters known as saviors had their beloved Mother that remained by their side without abandoning them, giving them hope that one day they alone will take back their own freedom and they will set out their generation of the oppressed to liberalization.

Now is that day,  the clouds turned dark covered their ambush while their exploiters stood in the grips of a higher power that they feared beyond anything else. 

 They've arrived at the hell they were forced into. Staring down at their captors and the camps they once known as their prison.

 Now all will burn down to ashes so nothing will remain. 

"Women surround the exits and stop anyone who tries to run if they are not hybrids kill them, that's my order," The Luna spoke with a strong tone. The women of the pack followed Lyra's order as Axel watched his daughters from afar in silence.

Lyra watched her daughters walk bravely forward as she stayed beside her husband, holding her breath as she stayed still while her son Aaron stayed beside her

"Like me and the others before us," Axel groans knowing the taste of battle and the outcome it'll bring an endless pile of corpses and death upon them. 

 This wasn't a town to raid nor was it a fortress to take over. No, this was slaughtering.

 Those who harm his daughters and wife. Never did he want his children to slaughter people Axel never wanted his children to have blood on their hands like he did.

Still he knew because of his bloodline there was no avoiding their paths as warriors regardless of gender, blood had always shed from the hands by the members of his family. Now his daughters will know the great burden of a warrior's actions. 

The sisters ran forward without orders or indication together in motion like they were one. It stunned the other fighters how they moved together without error or sound. They watched as the sisters without stopping and powered forth at first when approaching the gates quickly.

The two sisters broke from the third sister as they flew upwards as the third sister kicked down the gates and whistle signaling their allies to enter with a first line of fighters as they tore down the first obstacles.  All disappearing into the camps. 

The sounds of the slaughtering and the cries of the dead wailing out into the cloudy day, thunder roared from above but no rain dared drop upon this forsaken land.