Emergency Meeting: Cyan is Found Dead in Medbay!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, but think too much of it, I know now that it was your hands that killed him, even if you didn't have control of them. I would still be suspicious of you if something else happened." I tell her. The tears had stopped falling and the rage I had first felt was slowly melting away. I'm happy deep-down that there was something else behind her actions, I wasn't prepared to lose two friends tonight. 

"Thank you, Brown, I'm so happy that you understand." She throws herself over to me and hugs me tightly around the middle. I want to push her off, knowing that she is still covered in the blood of my friend, but I return the hug until she lets go.

"Please promise me one thing though," I say as she gives me space.

"Anything."

"You said that you killed him because the thing inside of you got hungry. I want you to make sure that you get this hunger under control." I say and she nods. "I don't want to lose anymore of my friends."

"I'll try my best, this was the first time I got hungry, I can try and soothe the pains with meat from the cafeteria, but what if I need more?" She asks and I scowl. 

"Thats not part of our deal. If you want me to keep this secret, you need to not eat anyone else. Got it?"

"Mhm."

"Now, what are we going to do with the body?" I ask, glancing back at the corpse.

"Don't you want to mourn?" Pink replies. 

I shake my head. "There's no time," I say. "I really want to, but we need to hid it or dispose of it before anyone else sees it." 

Pink gives the room a good look. "Where would we put it?"

"There isn't any good hiding spots here in Medbay, I was thinking we can dispose of it through the garbage chute-"

I was cut short as we both turned our attention to the door leading to the hallway. We heard a pair of footsteps coming down towards us. 

"Hello?" A shaky voice called out. "Hello? Anyone there? I heard someone scream out..."

"Oh my God, that's Lime! He heard Cyan!" I gasped, my pulse starting to race again. I rushed over to Cyan's body and scoop up what's left of him. However, he is still pretty heavy and I struggle, dropping him. He landed with a squishy sound, more of his organs falling out of place and onto the floor. 

"Forget about the body!" Pink says, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the back wall. "They were bound to find it anyway. We need to worry about hiding us!" Along the wall was a row of vents leading to the air ducts of the ship. She opens one panel and gestures for me to crawl inside.   

"Can we even fit?" I ask but she is already pushing her lower half inside the airway. "There's literally no other place in this room to hide, c'mon, suck in your belly and get in here!" Pink disappears within the duct and I chase in after her. 

We settle down at the end of the duct leading towards medbay. It would be difficult to see down here since it was so sark, but both Pink and I could both see within Medbay with ease. I clamp my hands over my mouth and try to calm my breathing as I watch the door slowly open and a small figure walk inside.