Chapter 50 : The Caught Rendezvous

Start from the beginning

Then Anika slowly told him what happened in the office. How one of her colleague passed out after heavy alcohol party and later fail to submit the designs. So,  being the team head Anika took the charge.

"But i saw one lady digging up something from the trash bin. Weird", Shivaay exclaimed.

"oh that, actually the girl did submit her designs but all are copied. You know who's design she copied? It was Ms Grazia's,  the one who going to guide us. Can you imagine!! Thank god, Ms Blonde found out. And coming to the trash bin, we was searching for our previous designs that we dumped which are less satisfying. Finally those are the designs that actually helped us", Anika finished her story narration with a heavy sigh.

*******************

Oberoi Mansion.

Rudy came down running calling out everyone's name loudly. Pinky and daadi was making flower garland for prayers while Jhanvi was busy typing something on her notebook. None paid any heed to Rudy.

"Mom,  chotti maa,  daadi! I'm calling you all for past twenty minutes", he complained like a kid.

The three ladies stare him from top to bottom and again indulge in their own work.

"O! Om! Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi, are you here? Gowry bhabi! ", Rudy yelled once again.

" Yes, Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi is here but my missus is not around. Now, can you stop yelling you Good For Nothing Creature?", Om replied being irritated but not before banging Rudy's head from behind.

"Mom", Rudy whined.

"Huff... What you want, Rudra? Can't you see, I'm busy going through some important merger documents. Whatever it is we'll talk later, i have no time now", Jhanvi spoke and Rudy received the same look from the other two women too. But he have to share this. This is such a big news unlike his other useless gossips.

Om felt pity on his younger brother but he thought to ignore. Like a savior for Rudy, there comes the youngest Oberoi member, Priyanka. Both are drama queens, always need attention.

"Bhaiyaa you called me?", asked Prinku. Rudy grabbed her hand and both settled down on the sofa.

"Prinku, can you spot any difference in my eyes ", Rudy said while stretching his eyelids wider to give a perfect view of his eyeballs. Omkara knows what's coming up, another drama. He ignored them and took a seat beside his mom.

"They look fine, bhaiyaa", Prinku told truthfully.

"Right, they're normal right? You're wearing red top, blue denim, white hair band and this is two, four, three.. ", Rudy ranted pointing towards Prinku then later towards UNO cards that scattered around the coffee table. "But still i need to visit an optometrist. I have to do a proper vision checkup", He finished.

"Not optometrist but you badly need a psychiatrist i think ", Om spoke being annoyed.

"Why optometrist? Rudy bhaiyaa did your dumbbell fell on your eyes by mistake?", asked Gowry who is just back from her grocery shopping and rushed towards Rudy and Prinku. Sahil did the same while Radha joined the ladies.

"Two plus two four, four drama queens", Omkara muttered under his breath let the ladies to chuckle.

"Okay, this is between four of us okay? We shouldn't let outsiders to hear about it", Rudy whispered and the rest three nodded. But he didn't realized that his whisper is clearly audible till the main gate of Oberoi Mansion, not a secret anymore.