Chapter 12 : Anika with Oberois

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Shivaay left to Oberoi industry excusing himself that he need to attend some important meetings.

Few minutes after he left, anika entered Oberoi Mansion. With all nervous and racing heart beat, Anika parked her car and release the seat belt with trembling hand. Getting out from car she make way to the entrance. The house she is standing now is her ex-boy friend's house and her sister's to be in law house. Once she was all excited to visit OM and meet all the family members. Never ever she think such situation will happen through her sister. She have to do this for her sister's happiness. Yeah, she hates shivaay and her one and only wish is not to see his face again in her life. But its too late now. "The fault is his. His family members are all innocence. So, I should not ignore them in fact I should treat them with more respect. Hell with that Mr Oberoi". Preparing herself to face the unwanted, anika entered OM.

"There she is" exclaimed Radha. All the oberois turn to look at her. Anika was wearing a high slit kutri with ripped denim. A typical anika dressing. "Waauuuuuu" rudy flirts. She felt a bit uneasy finding all their eyes on her. Anika was welcome by Om with friendly hug. Then she greet everyone one by one. After taking blessing from dadi, anika take her seat beside Radha. Jhanvi find Anika is uncomfortable.

Jha : Anika beta... Don't hesitate to ask anything and think this as your house.

Anika smiles at their concern. Little they did not know it's because of Shivaay. By that time sahil goes to anika and sit on her lap and started to check her handbag.
(Things I love to do on my cousin sister)

Radha : Oi Sahil.. Get up from her. You're no more a kid. Now get up and put back the handbag

Ani : oh Maa.. Leave it He's still a baby for me na.

Then Sahil shows his tongue to his mom

Pinky : Radha ji, your daughter is very pretty.

Ani : Thank you aunty

Jha : BTW anika we was talking about the pre wedding rituals. And we decided to keep all the rituals in OM only. You wanted to tell anything?

Ani : Yes aunty. You can keep all the rituals here I've no problem but can we keep mehendi and sangeet function in our house please?

Jha : Can beta, I've no problem.

Ani : And also aunty since this my chutki's wedding I want to plan all the decorations my self. I cannot trust any other event organisers.

Dadi : it's your wish puttar, and gowry told us that you're a event planer too. So we've no objections.

Ani : Thank you so much dadi.

Jha : U don't have to be thank Anika. And if you don't mind can u design our dress also? We can pay you how much you want.

Ani : It's my pleasure aunty and please don't talk about money now. I wanted to do each and everything for my sister wedding my self on my expenses. Don't make me stranger by talking about price. I just want this wedding to be perfect to the 'T'

Pinky : We're sorry beta, if that's your wish than, we have no problem right jethani ji?

Jha : Yes pinky, and Gowry u are so lucky to get Anika as your sister. She's so concerned about you.

Gowry : I know jhanvi Maa and I'm forever grateful for that

Rudy : Anika didi you're late. If u are early a bit then you can meet my Shivaay bhaiya. U missed it didi.

Anika sighed in relief. By that time sahil also got up from her lap taking a chocolate from her bag let the elders to talk.

Pinky : Haan Anika. If not you can meet my Hera beta. The Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

Ani : it's okay aunty maybe next time.

Rudy : BTW anika didi, I'm rudra, Rudy the only super cool, smart, hot and handsome guy in Oberoi family.

Om : Just shut up your Rudy. First get good result in your exam, then you can be proud of your self.

Rudy : O please.. Don't embarrass me before beautiful girls like Gowry bhabhi and anika bhabhi.

All : Anika bhabhi?

Rudy : Sorry sorry.. Slip of tongue (scratching his head)

Om : See you are proving that you're dump now also.

Gowry : Arey please om, don't taunting Rudy boy. She's so cute na.

Rudy : awww thank you bhabhi. O learn from bhabhi..

Om shake his head in disbelief watching this. While elders smiled full hearted-ly

Rudy : Anika didi.. U didn't gimme your intro.

Ani : owh yeah.. Sorry.  Okay I'm Anika, u can call me in any name u like.

Rudy : So I'm gonna call you as Sunshine since you also wearing sun earring. What say?

Ani : That's my pleasure handsome.

Gowry : wahh Rudy bhaiya u observed so well. I'm impressed.

Rudy : thank you chulbul bhabhi.

Om : yeyeyeye.. If you focus this much in your college then you won't fail every semester duffer.

Ani : Om, please don't scold Rudy boy. He is smart enough I think  (winking at Rudy)

Rudy : See O, everyone know I'm smart except you all. My very own family member didn't value me. How sad.

Gowry : Don't worry Rudy bhaiya, we're here ryt, let's see who tease you.

While anika also nods in agreement. Rudy goes and hug both anika and gowry said..
Rudy : I love you Didiss... Thank you so much for understanding me.

Om: oye stop your drama. First spell SMART, then I'll tell whether you're duffer or not.

Rudy: simple S-M-R-T... SMART.

The next second everyone burst out laughing. The  whole Oberoi mansion was echoing with laughters.

Sa : Rudy bhaiya you missed an A in it

Om : see duffer.. Even sahil more smarter than you.

While Rudy make faces, our Trivedi sisters again went to rescue Rudy from Om. Like this everyone spent their evening talking and laughing.

By the time anika bond up well with everyone in the family. Everyone was very happy meeting with the Trivedi family especially Anika. The Oberois are very much impressed with her way of thinking any her love towards her family.

Later, rudra and Om also created good bond with Anika. Rudra even claim anika as his girlfriend and decided to show off to his friends. Not want to break his innocence anika too accept it happily. After all he is just playing around. There is no any bad intension in his behavior.

Anika and her family also very much happy meeting with the oberois. They are so happy that soon gowry will be living with such a good, caring and loving souls around. Anika is more grateful that shivaay is not around. Like this anika and family bid goodbye to oberois and make way to their house. Of course not before Rudy exchange his number with Anika saying that they can talk all night and Anika too accepted her so call boyfriend's request. Like this their day ended happily leaving a content smile on everyone's face

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡