Chapter 47 : Promise to keep

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Anika opened her room door lazily for Shivaay and curled up herself on her fluffy bed again, while Shivaay shaked his head in disbelieve smilingly. He took seat beside Anika and caressed her hair softly.

Shiv : You okay? Feeling better?
(he asked while pressing back of his palm on her forehead)

Anika hummed and shifted her head to his lap. Shivaay's lips curled upward watching her cute antic.

Shiv : Wake up Ani. It's going to be nine and you have to leave for work.

Ani : Two days off (she mumbled in sleep)

Shiv : Haan?... But how.. I mean today is the wedding right?

Ani : But it doesn't mean i must attend the wedding.

Shiv : Why not. You can meet many people there. Including celebrities and your inspiration Maria Grazia Chiuri is coming too.

Anika woke up and sat next to him.

Ani : I won't be comfortable there Shivaay and I'm not in the mood to go also. You see, rather than spending time with strangers, why not i spend these two days with someone i know ; Someone who ditched his own busy schedule to meet me, not forgetting the lies he pulled up to his family. What say? (winked)

Shivaay's face delighted to her reply. He slowly grabbed her left hand and kissed it.

Shiv : My pleasure.

Ani : And about my inspiration, she is going to assist us on our next project that is Toronto Fashion Week. The Joyce Fashion house is participating and I'm going to represent as one of their new face designer. Can you imagine, I'm going to work with my both favourites, Representing Ms Blonde's fashion house while my another inspiration Maria Garzia Chiuri is going to assist us ( she talks while her eyes twinkled with excitement).

Shiv : Woah... I'm so proud of you Ani. Big big Congratulations baby (he took her in a bear hug).

Shiv : So what if we celebrate this happy news?

Ani : yes but not now. Let me sleep Shivaay. Please. I'm sleepy.

Saying this Anika again placed her head on Shivaay's lap and hugged him by waist.

************************

Shiv : Ah, finally you're here. Come in madam.

Shivaay said while opening his room door for Anika. Anika frowned to his taunt.

Ani : Oh hello, i already wake up long ago. It's you was missing in action for past two hours. Care to explain mister?

Shiv : Why you didn't call me then? Since you are sleeping i thought to give a little visit to my friends office. Anyway do you have any plan today, if not can...

Ani : I'm hungry (came Anika's reply instantly)

Shiv : Get ready. Let's go out.

Ani : No, i want you to cook for me. Will you?

Shiv : What you want to have? (He asked while marching towards kitchen and opened the fridge) hmmm... i have chicken here, are you okay with chilli chicken?