Chapter 44 : Apart yet So Close

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

It has been two days since Anika came to Canada. Team 'The Joyce '  was so welcoming towards her. Within few hours she became very comfortable around everyone. Anika was assign to lead a team of two groups. She was also provided with an assistant, Sharon. This will be the very first international event Anika being part of, that too in collaboration with such a big brand. Adding cherry on top, it is the wedding of two big shots of the country which is going to held not less than a big fat Royal wedding. Anika can't be more proud than this.

While working on the plan of the event hall,  Anika's phone blinked with a notification. Obviously she knows from whom the message is from. She set a different notification tone for him after all. A smile crept on her face while she open her inbox named 'Shivaay'. Soon she got too taken away with the excitement chatting with him. It has become their daily routine to tell each other on how they spent their days since they became 'friends'. And this little separation has made them became a phone addict with non stop texts, phone calls and video calls. They pour out their un confessed love to each other. Indeed this one month going to be the worst compare to the last 3 years of their separation.

***************

Fourth day in Canada, Anika having her leisure time in her hotel balcony enjoying the fresh breeze sitting on the hanging swing. Today her work finished earlier than expected. All her staying cost was taken care by the company itself. She was allocated in a highly reputed hotel where Anika found it little over for herself. Her suite looked so lavish and luxury is the word screamed in each and every corner of her room. Her phone again blinked with a message from Shivaay. She rushed inside, grabbing her phone and settled down on the bean bag.

(left)Shivaay|Anika(right)

Had your meal?

Yeap. You?

Yeah. So, happy with your work?

Of course, you know tomorrow is the official press conference and i just can't take off my eyes from the beautiful hall. It's soooo freaking cool.

Yeah i saw the pictures in social media. It's Your hard work too Ani and I'm really proud of you.

Thank you.

I can't wait for the big day. Just imagine how grand will be wedding?

Haha, calm down girl.

I can't. I haven't received the finalized plan for the wedding yet.

Let me know when you receive it.

Why so?

Maybe i can plan mine...you know

I know I'm not rich as them to afford such wedding but atleast i can try to match half of their level.

Wow.. Someone started to daydream about their wedding haan...not bad.

So can i assume that you already chose your bride?

I think I'm chatting with her right now...