Chapter 53 : Meeting The Newborn

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Anika walk towards domestic departure lounge once the announcement was heard. She took a corner seat and waited for the second announcement.

"Anyone sitting here mam?", came a voice. Anika nodded a no, the person passed a smiled and sat beside herwhile sipping his hot beverage and scrolling his mobile at the same time.

"Owh I'm going to Delhi too. Looks like i got a partner ", the person noticed Anika's boarding pass and told cheerfully. Anika only smiled. Actually she's mad on a particular blue eyed man. If he cannot send off her to airport, he could atleast answer her call. What's the need to ignore her calls? She cursed him under her breath.

And the person sitting beside her is only making it worst with his non stop questions much to her annoyance. She don't want to sound rude but neither the person is understanding. Can't he take her silence as an ignorance and stop talking? Of course she don't want to burst out infront of thousands of people.

Thank fully the second announcement was made. Anika hurriedly make her way towards her airbus and closed her eyes once took her seat. The same person sat beside her and spoke only to irritate Anika more.

"I know you're not sleeping. Stop pretending! I thought you'll be happy to see me after so long but see something else is happening ".

"Uh, as if you did nothing! ", she snapped back.

"Now, what i did? ", He was confused.

"What's the need to be so rude when I called you yesterday? I just asked you to drop me at airport. Then you ignored my calls from morning. You just get lost before I kill you ", Anika spoke gritting her teeth.

"Oops they closed the door already. Sorry babe you have no choice but have to bare me till Delhi. So my sweet talks sounded rude to you? Really? Then teach me naah, 'how to talk romance with my girlfriend girlfriend', what say? I swear i never ignored you, Ani ", Shivaay spoke while helping her to fasten her seat belt. Anika shot him an angry glare and turned to face the window.

"Ani, please don't do this. I did because i wanted to surprise you. Aren't you happy to see me here? You wanted to meet me before you meet Chandna, and see i didn't disappoint you".

He slowly held her hand, intertwining with his and kissed the back of her palm. His other hand slowly held her waist for a back hug.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't ignored your calls. It's my mistake. Now turn back please, let me see your face properly ". She heard his husky voice and his lips slightly brushing her ear. This man is an expert in convincing her, Anika huffed on her defeat.

Once Anika turn to face him, Shivaay noticed her nose in red. He chuckled at his sight "Aww, someone is anglyy", Shivaay spoke in childish tone and pecked her nose making her to frown. She slapped his shoulder lightly making Shivaay to hiss in pain then placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes. Her action brought a wide smile on Shivaay's face. In return he kissed on top of her head and embrace her tightly inhaling her scent which he terribly missed all these while. How much they longed for this moment. He missed her scent which able to make him lose his control over his desire while she missed his warmth, her favorite music, his heart beat.

"Oh yeah, how could i forgot. Someone's hormones is too high means, you're on your days. Right?" Shivaay asked suddenly breaking both of their peaceful silence. Anika just nodded yes, her eyes still closed "and it's paining a lot", she pouted at the end.

"It's okay you sleep, I'll wake you up once we land". His hand instantly went to caress her abdomen. "Had your medicine?", he asked again where he got silence as the answer. "Careless", he muttered.