Chapter 22 : Terrible Mess

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Today is the day of Rikara's wedding. Medias are busy clicking pictures non stop. Guests or can say VIPs started to arrive one by one. Oberoi Mansion was decorated as a bride itself. Glowing with pride and richness. All the arrangement was perfect to the 'T'. Everything look so grand. People couldn't take their eyes off. Glittering lightings, fresh aromatic flowers, grand welcomes, valet parking, reserved seats and heartwarming hospitality. There is no false to be point out. While everyone waiting, the groom and bride family made their grand entry. The Oberoi mans stay back for a little interview session. Tej Oberoi welcomed and thanked everyone for attending the wedding.

Later the groom was seated on the stage. The stage was decorated in white, gold and maroon colour. Omkara was wearing one piece suit in red and cream colour with a big turban. Then gowry moved to the stage escorted by her gentleman brothers sahil, Shivaay and rudra. She was wearing a red saree with cream borders as matching with Om's dress code. The priest started to murmur some mantras in Sanskrit. Later he ask Omkara to tie the nuptial chain around gowry's neck followed by filling her hairline to red. Like this, they announced as the legally wedded husband and wife.

Sooner, time for bidaai has came. Anika couldn't stay there any longer watching her sister getting separated from her. So, she took her leave before that by planting a kiss on gowry's forehead. Radha and sahil stay back some more longer. While leaving Oberoi mansion, anika saw Aman and chandna entering. They apologize her for coming late. The same time, dadi request shivaay to go to Anika's house to take gowry's luggage since she forgot to bring.

Anika left a sad sigh watching her now lonely house. Now she regret staying in Delhi despite everyone protest. Maybe she could spend more time with gowry if she stay with her family in Mumbai. Why she have to be so hard? Maybe she should shift to Mumbai after this. At least she could spend time with sahil and buamma. She don't have to regret like this in future.

Suddenly she heard a knock, she turn slightly and freeze at that place. It was Shivaay standing at door way. What she should do now? What he is doing here? While she was out of words. Shivaay was cut and clear with his hoarse tone. Sipping one hand inside his pocket, Shivaay came to stand infront her. There was only anger in his eyes. Anika take out two big suitcase of gowry while khanna silently take them towards the car. All was done. The work he came for is done. But Shivaay seems like don't want to make a move. Still standing at the same position, eyes pouring anger, he looked at Anika. Anika was little scared actually. Slightly stammering she ask does he want anything else. But all she got was the same angry glare.

Annoyed and frustrated Anika, leave him there and entered her room while pulling out her hair pins. This arose his anger more. Did she just ignored me, he thought. Without thinking, Shivaay dashed into her room freaking hell out Anika. She kept her hand on her chest to calm herself down. But he didn't wait, he pulled her harshly and pinned her to to the wall. Anika couldn't understand what's happening, she could only yell to him to leave her.

After dadi request Shivaay to follow Anika, he went behind her slowly. On the way, he could only saw a guy hugging Anika and talking to her something. It looks he his pleading her with his ever so puppy face. He also notice that even after breaking the hug, the guy never left his hand from her waist. This made him angry. Shouldn't it only Shivaay's hand have the Rights to held her like that? This hurt him somewhere. Is that his ego? His feeling? His pride? Or jealous? He don't know. All he know is that, it make him angry to see her with someone so close. Doesn't she only belongs to me? He asked himself. Maybe he forgot that they are no more together and in fact he is badly wanted to revenge her. Apparently, the guy turn out to be as Aman, Chanda's husband. Poor Shivaay fail to notice chandna behind them walking slowly with her baby bump.