Chapter 10 : Exhibition

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Getting blessing from everyone, Om make way to his exhibition not before warn everyone to be on time. Reaching the venue, Om surprised to saw Gowry there. That too early than him.

Om : Gowry.. U are here?

Gowry : Why u don't like? It's okay I'll go?

Om : Drama Queen stop (while grabbing her arm) it's just that I'm surprised that you came early than me.. Nothing else. Thank you so much for coming baby.

Gowry : Keep your thanks to yourself Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi. I came early so that I can give some support and we can spend some time together also.

Om : haanhaa.. So someone is too desperate to meet me.?

Gowry : shut up! Stop calling me desperate. Even didi tease me the same last night. Now I regret coming early

Om : Chill chill baby.. Relax I was just kidding. And you know both our family agreed for our marriage. I'm so happyyyy. (Kissing her forehead)

Gowry : yayyyy... I'm happy too. So, what are you thinking about this exhibition?

Om : Nothing.. Just accept whatever the outcome is. But I'm very sure this going to be great success because it started with a good news for our marriage. And more over, my lucky charm is right beside me.

Gowry : It will be a huge success. I have full faith on you. All the best Om. (Placing a kiss on his cheek)

By that time it all the guest has arrived and Om's art exhibition was inaugurated by tej and jhanvi. All the Oberoi family was attend there including shivaay. Gowry greet everyone and all of them congratulated her for the wedding.

All the guest and VIP's are too mesmerized in Om's painting. Om also start to explain about the painting to the guests. By that time, Gowry's buamma and sahil came there. Anika didn't joined them saying thar she is busy preparing stuff for her new office.

Gowry : Maa, Sahil! You guys are late!

Radha : Ask your brother.. It's all because of him. Taking too much time to get ready.

Gowry : haanhaa.. That's the reason my baby look too handsome today.

Sa : yayyy.. Thank you didi.

Then gowry show buamma and sahil all the paintings of Om. By that time, Om was busy giving interviews so he couldn't greet them. Rudy also join with gowry along with buamma and sahil. Buamma was so in love with the paintings.

Radha : Gowry, these paintings are too beautiful. There are so many emotions in them. I really love them.

Rudy : Really aunty? But I couldn't understand anything. It's like a 3 years old baby's painting.

Sa : Haan bhaiyaa even I couldn't understand what they are talking about.

Rudy : Haaih... Finally I got a partner. Hey champ! I'm Rudy.

Sa : Hello.. I'm Sahil. U know what I like your big big muscle.

Like this Rudy and sahil bonded to well. Rudy carry sahil in his arm and went to show him around the exhibition. By that time Om also finished his interviews. He greet Radha and apologizes for not welcoming nicely. Later, Om guided Radha and Gowry towards Oberoi family where everyone was chit chatting happily in a room. Once they saw Radha, everyone welcomed her warmly. Radha was too overwhelmed by their sweet gesture. Oberois are not only rich my money but by heart also.