Chapter 58 : What's Next?

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Next day morning, at last Shivaay get to relax a little. He had successfully saved his empire. He cleared all the mess just in time and he was praised once again for his brilliant move and presence of mind. Shivaay could only thank one person that is his grandpa. As a grandson, Shivaay was really proud on his grandpa for his excellent business skills. Now he knew how Oberoi Industries are successful and going strong till today. Of course the sole reason will be his grandfather Mr. Prithiviraj Singh Oberoi.

Shivaay reported a complaint against VK Industries. He was informed that arrest warrant will be issued very soon. Shivaay couldn't wait anymore. He badly wanted to meet the person who is hell bent to defeat him. What is his motive, Shivaay wonder. He requested the committee to keep news to them and not to give any words to the media. Shivaay also expressed his disappointment towards the committee and their carelessness. How could they let an unknown company to be a member without doing any proper verification. More worst, they allowed the company to participate in every business auction. His every question made them quiet. They apologize for their mistake.

Shivaay straight away went to his office. There Khanna came up with his idea that is to check the CCTV footage of his cabin. Because Shivaay usually keep all the important file in his cabin's vault. Shivaay agreed right away and joined the security department team. While moving out with Khanna, his eyes landed on a parcel that placed on his couch. It was sent by Anika yesterday. Shivaay smiled and placed the parcel on his table and left his cabin. He thought to check it later.

*******************

Shivaay carefully watched all the recordings. While checking the footage, everytime any of his family members came to his cabin, Shivaay will ask them to skip the part. He believe there's no use watching their part. The trust he had on his family didn't let him him to do so. Obviously Anika is family too, so he asked to do the same.

At last they found none touch the vault except Shivaay himself. Then who could it be. How their information got leaked, he wondered. Shivaay left the room lost in his thought. By then, his phone ringed breaking his trance. Pinky called to remind him to have his lunch. Shivaay hummed and end the call. That's when he saw a notification from his iCloud. Shivaay immediately called Khanna and ask him to check all the devices that his iCloud got activated. When Shivaay said he's joining the team again, Khanna refused and ask Shivaay to have his lunch first.

Shivaay nodded and entered his room. At he same time Shivaay's lunch arrived from home. He washed his hand and grabbed a plate to serve himself. That's when the parcel from Anika grabbed his attention. Instantly his lips curved upwards. She had sent the parcel a day before but while sorting out all the problems, he forgot about this.  Opening the parcel he saw a gift box. His little argument with Anika a day before came to his mind. He assumed that she sent this gift to apologize. But before he open the gift box, Khanna called him.

Khanna informed that apart from Shivaay's phones and tablets, someone's else phone was also logged into his ICloud. That too thrice. Khanna also said that they managed to trace the Apple Id and got the phone number.

"Give me the phone number, Khanna. How dare they mess with Oberois". Shivaay said and grabbed  a pen to note down the number.

"Sir.... actually", Khanna stammered on how to explain the things to his boss. "Ac... Actually it's Anika madam's number sir".

"KHANNA", Shivaay hissed gritting his teeth. "Are you out of your mind?". He gribbed the pen tightly out of anger.

Of course, Shivaay knew that Anika knew his password but why would she do such things. Anika had nothing to do with his business. Maybe she wanted some pictures so she logged into his account, Shivaay consoled himself.